Data Center is a facility used to manage IT-related computer systems and equipment. The construction of the data center allows for air circulation under the floor and tiles. With significant growth in internet usage, improved software development and installation system and an increase in the number of devices connected to public and private networks followed by a growing amount of data. The need to store and process this amount of data has encouraged companies to use advanced storage and processing solutions and thus run a data center.
The rising demand for data center construction across end-use industries such as education and healthcare is growing rapidly due to the increase in data generation and rising demand for data storage facilities by end use industries. This is one of the major factors that is expected to fuel growth of the data center construction market.
Large data centers include servers at a larger scale as compared to small and mid-size data centers. Increasing adoption of cloud services by enterprises is expected to boost demand for large data centers in the near future.
This is further expected to create growth opportunities for electrical and mechanical construction professional as the demand for electrical and mechanical systems will increase, which will further boost demand for data center construction market.
Large scale data centers are mainly used by big technology players and media and content providers such as Facebook, Google, Netflix, and others, as there is increase in usage of social media platforms and increase in internet traffic by end users that leads expansion of data center facilities across the globe.
Key features of the study:
- This report provides in-depth analysis of the global data center construction market size (US$ Million) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR %) for the forecast period (2021– 2028), considering 2020 as the base year
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunities across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrices for this market
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approvals, regional outlook, and competitive strategies adopted by the leading market players
- It profiles leading players in the global data center construction market based on the following parameters – company overview, financial performance, product portfolio, geographical presence, market capital, key developments, strategies, and future plans
- Companies covered as a part of this study DPR Construction, Inc., Turner Construction Co., Holder Construction Company, Hensel Phelps Construction Co, Balfour Beatty US, Helix Electric, Sudlows, Kraus Anderson Construction, The Beck Group, PCL Construction Enterprises, The Walsh Group, Hill International, and Engineered Structures, Inc. (ESI).
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and management authorities of companies to make informed decisions regarding future product launches, product upgrades, market expansion, and marketing tactics
- The global data center construction market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, managed service providers, third-party service providers, distributors, new entrants, and value-added resellers
- Stakeholders would have ease in decision-making through various strategy matrices used in analyzing the global data center construction market
- Global Data Center Construction Market, By Construction Type:
- Electrical Construction
- Mechanical Construction
- General Construction
- Global Data Center Construction Market, By Enterprise Size:
- Small & Medium Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
- Global Data Center Construction Market, By Tier Standards:
- Tier 1 & Tier 2
- Tier 3
- Tier 4
- Global Data Center Construction Market, By End Use Industry:
- IT & Telecom
- Defense & Government
- Utilities, Power & Energy
- Media & Entertainment
- Global Data Center Construction Market, By Region:
- North America
- By Country:
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- By Country:
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- By Country:
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
- By Country/Region:
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- Company Profiles
- DPR Construction, Inc.*
- Company Overview
- Product Portfolio
- Financial Performance
- Key Strategies
- Recent Developments/ Updates
- Turner Construction Co.
- Holder Construction Company
- Hensel Phelps Construction Co.
- Balfour Beatty US
- Helix Electric
- Kraus Anderson Construction
- The Beck Group
- PCL Construction Enterprises
- The Walsh Group
- Hill International
- Engineered Structures, Inc. (ESI)
“*” marked represents similar segmentation in other categories in the respective section.