In digital printing technique, dye sublimation is used, in which heat transfer technique is used on the image to the intend substrate. It prints graphics onto special transfer paper using sublimation inks. Dye Sublimation uses a heat press to transfer the ink-on-paper to the substrate. While Inkjet printers print liquid ink on top of paper, sublimation printers permeate the material with ink vapors eliminating the stage of liquid transfer. Sublimation printing is best suited for printing graphics onto plastic substrates.
There have been remarkable move by mainstream print companies due to growth of dye sublimation printing market worldwide. As there is uninterrupted surge in demand, that is driving the development of larger presses in turn stimulating a new generation of industrial high-end printers. Moreover, a host of new and improved inks, media, hardware and software have been introduced to fuel dye-sublimation printing technology and play a larger role in the sign industry, particularly in cases where signs and displays can be used multiple times.
However, Roland DG and Apsom Infotex have launched their eco-friendly Texart XT-640 & RT-640 dye-sublimation transfer printers that embrace wide range of textile applications including sports merchandising, fashion apparel, soft signs (polyester banners and flags), home furnishing, interior décor, promotional items and personalized gifts.
Key market players are focusing on product launches, product expansions, mergers, acquisitions, and partnerships in order to expand their business in the market. The surge in demand for these relatively new technology printers is for many reasons. For instance, Shailesh Mehta, CEO, Mehta Cad Cam Systems Pvt. Ltd., states that the demand for relatively new technology printers is for many reasons, such as rapid awareness campaign on environmental issues in many cities/states that the solvent printers are getting banned. “This is actually fuelling the demand for dye sublimation printers, and hence, carving the growth trajectory for the sublimation printing technology as it is the only alternative present for now that can address environmental issues, besides meeting the contemporary needs.
Key features of the study:
- This report provides an in-depth analysis of the global dye sublimation paper market, and provides market size (US$ Mn and KT) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR %) for the forecast period (2022-2030), considering 2021 as the base year
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunity across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrix for this market
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approvals, regional outlook, and competitive strategies adopted by key players
- It profiles key players in the global dye sublimation paper market based on the following parameters – company overview, financial performance, product portfolio, geographical presence, distribution strategies, key developments and strategies, and future plans
- Key companies covered as a part of this study include A Guangdong Guanhao High-Tech, Hansol Paper Co., Ltd., Sappi Group, Neenah Coldenhove, Ahlstrom-MunksjÃ, The Felix Schoeller Group, Beaver Paper & Graphic Media Inc., Jiangyin Allnice Digital Technology, Seiko Epson Corporation, B.N Papeis.
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and management authorities of companies to make informed decision regarding future products launches, technology up gradation, market expansion, and marketing tactics
- The global dye sublimation paper market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, caffeine manufacturers, distributors, new entrants, and financial analysts
- Stakeholders would have ease in decision-making through various strategy matrices used in analyzing the global dye sublimation paper market
- Global Dye Sublimation Paper Market, By Type:
- Below 80 g/m2
- 80-110 g/m2
- Above 110 g/m2
- Global Dye Sublimation Paper Market, By Product Type:
- With Coating
- Without Coating
- Global Dye Sublimation Paper Market, By Application:
- Clothing & Textiles
- Others (Digital Transfer Printing, etc.)
- Global Dye Sublimation Paper Market, By Region:
- North America
- By Country:
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- By Country:
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- By Country:
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Company Profiles
- A Guangdong Guanhao High-Tech*
- Company Overview
- Product Portfolio
- Financial Performance
- Key Strategies
- Recent Developments
- Future Plans
- Hansol Paper Co., Ltd.
- Sappi Group
- Neenah Coldenhove
- The Felix Schoeller Group
- Beaver Paper & Graphic Media Inc.
- Jiangyin Allnice Digital Technology
- Seiko Epson Corporation
- BN Papeis
*” marked represents similar segmentation in other categories in the respective section.