Bag-in-box is an enhanced packaging method for semi-liquids and liquids that aims to extend their shelf life. The bag-in-box packaging system was developed as a restructuring solution to the problems associated with packaging paste-textured and liquid food products such as water, wine, sauce, juice, fats, purees, and oils. This solution offers packaging of liquids and other food items across a wide range of applications from accessories and films to bags, boxes, and taps, filling lines, and others. Bag-in-box is an enhanced packaging method for semi-liquids and liquids that aims to extend their shelf life. The bag-in-box packaging system was developed as a restructuring solution to the problems associated with packaging paste-textured and liquid food products such as water, wine, sauce, juice, fats, purees, and oils.
Bag-in-box containers are gaining a lot of attention, as a great alternative to the stiff packaging products such as plastic containers that were prevalent in the packaging industry until a few years ago. Bag-in-box packaging has emerged as a viable packaging option for firms seeking to reduce their carbon footprint. With consumers and government agencies emphasizes the role of environmentally friendly and safe packaging, a growing number of packaging companies are researching with new types and materials for biologically friendly packaging For instance, in June 2020, HelloFresh's meal packages include Ecolean's lightweight packaging solutions, providing customers with a more sustainable and convenient packing option. The corporations want to underline their commitment to environmental conservation.
However, high cost of bag-in-box packaging solutions compared to traditional packaging alternatives such as pouches and plastic packaging is expected to restrain the Europe bag in box packaging market growth over the forecast period.
Key features of the study:
- This report provides in-depth analysis of the Europe bag in box packaging market size (US$ Million & KiloTons), and compound annual growth rate (CAGR %) for the forecast period (2023 – 2030), considering 2022 as the base year
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunity across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrix for this market
- This study also provides key insights into market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approval, Country outlook, and competitive strategies adopted by the leading players
- It profiles leading players in the Europe bag in box packaging market based on the following parameters – company overview, financial performance, product portfolio, geographical presence, distribution strategies, key developments and strategies, and future plans
- Key companies covered as a part of this study include Smurfit Kappa, Optopack Ltd., Amcor plc, Montibox, Aran Packaging, Liquibox, Peak Liquid Packaging, DS Smith, Graficas Digraf Sl, and Goglio SpA
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and the management authorities of companies to make informed decision regarding their future product launches, Product Type up-gradation, market expansion, and marketing tactics
- The Europe bag in box packaging market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, bag in box packaging manufacturers, distributors, new entrants, and financial analysts
- Stakeholders would have ease in decision-making through various strategy matrices used in analyzing the Europe bag in box packaging market.
- Europe Bag in Box Packaging Market, By Capacity:
- Less than 1 Liter
- 1 to 5 Liters
- 6 to 10 Liters
- 11 to 15 Liters
- More than 15 Liters
- Europe Bag in Box Packaging Market, By Material Type:
- Europe Bag in Box Packaging Market, By Barrier:
- Metalized PET
- Ethylene Vinyl Alcohol
- Others (PDVC, metalized PP)
- Europe Bag in Box Packaging Market, By End User:
- Food & Beverage
- Household & Personal Care
- Europe Bag in Box Packaging Market, By Region:
- By Country:
- Rest of Europe
- Company Profiles
- Smurfit Kappa*
- Company Overview
- Product Portfolio
- Financial Performance
- Key Strategies
- Recent Developments
- Future Plans
- Optopack Ltd.
- Amcor plc
- Aran Packaging
- Peak Liquid Packaging
- DS Smith
- Graficas Digraf Sl
- Goglio SpA
“*” marked represents similar segmentation in other categories in the respective.