Construction aggregates include products such as crushed stones, gravel, and sand, which are largely used in the construction industry. Increasing investments in the France construction sector is driving the France construction aggregates market growth. Moreover, in 2016, European Investment Bank (EIB) also invested US$ 3.55 billion in the France construction projects such as Grand Paris Express. As per the same source, under the Construction Revival Plan, US$ 77.75 million has been dedicated to the Building Digital Transition Plan. Therefore, increasing investments in the France construction sector is driving the France construction aggregates market growth.
Significant investments by the French government and key players in the France construction industry are expected to drive the construction aggregates' market growth during the forecast period. For instance, according to the report published by European Commission in June 2018 on ‘European Construction Sector Observatory’, in September 2017, the government of France proposed its investment plan for the next five years, which indicated that US$ 63.42 billion was planned investment by the government, of which US$ 22.21 billion was planned to be dedicated for the France construction sector. Therefore, increasing investments in the France construction sector is driving the France construction aggregates market growth.
Key features of the study:
- This report provides in-depth analysis of the France construction aggregates market size (US$ Million & Mn Tons), and compound annual growth rate (CAGR %) for the forecast period (2021 – 2028), considering 2020 as the base year
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunity across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrix for this market
- This study also provides key insights into market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approval, regional outlook, and competitive strategies adopted by the leading players
- It profiles leading players in the France construction aggregates market based on the following parameters – company overview, financial performance, product portfolio, geographical presence, distribution strategies, key developments and strategies, and future plans
- Key companies covered as a part of this study include Cementir Holding N.V., Lafarge Holcim Ltd., Heidelberg Cement Group, CEMEX S.A.B. de C.V., CRH Plc., Vicat SA, VINCI Group, and Groupe SABOULARD
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and the management authorities of companies to make informed decision regarding their future product launches, Product Type up-gradation, market expansion, and marketing tactics
- The France construction aggregates market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, bitumen manufacturers, distributors, new entrants, and financial analysts
- Stakeholders would have ease in decision-making through various strategy matrices used in analysing the France construction aggregates market
- France Construction Aggregates Market, By Product Type:
- Crushed Stones
- France Construction Aggregates Market, By Category:
- Fine Aggregates
- Coarse Aggregates
- France Construction Aggregates Market, By Application:
- Road Base & Coverings
- France Construction Aggregates Market, By End-use Industry:
- Residential and Social Building
- Company Profiles
- Cementir Holding N.V.*
- Company Overview
- Product Portfolio
- Financial Performance
- Key Strategies
- Recent Developments
- Future Plans
- Lafarge Holcim Ltd.
- Heidelberg Cement Group
- CEMEX S.A.B. de C.V.
- CRH Plc.
- Vicat SA
- VINCI Group
- Groupe SABOULARD
“*” marked represents similar segmentation in other categories in the respective.