Frozen food processing is the chemical or mechanical process of altering cooked food or ingredients and freezing it at recommended temperatures. The process food combines raw food ingredients to produce convenience marketable food products. They are easy to prepare as compared to fresh food and hence are gaining popularity among the population.
Consumer demand for convenience foods has grown substantially over the past decades. Consumers are more inclined toward convenience food products, such as baked goods, confectioneries, beverages, and other ready meals, due to their ease of preparation and consumption. The demand for ready-to-eat food products is increasing rapidly due to the drastic shift in dietary habits among consumers. Additionally, the increasing urbanization is likely to boost the growth of this trend.
More than half of the world's population lives in urban areas, and virtually all the countries worldwide are becoming increasingly urbanized. According to the United Nations World Urbanization Report in 2019, the urban population of the world has grown rapidly from 4.28 Billion in 2019 to 4.46 Billion in 2021, which indicates that almost 55% of the world’s population lives in urban areas, a proportion that is expected to increase to 68% by 2050. As a result, urban consumers are gaining exposure to a much wider choice and better food availability than those living in rural areas. Moreover, this urbanization trend contributes significantly toward improved living standards and rising incomes, which influences the affordability of frozen food products to a greater extent.
Furthermore, with rising urbanization, the demand for convenience food products is increasing rapidly due to the changing lifestyles, the rising number of nuclear families, and a significant increase in faced-paced work environments. These factors accelerate the growth of the frozen food products market.
Key features of the study:
- This report provides in-depth analysis of global frozen processed food market, and provides market size (US$ Million) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR %) for the forecast period (2022-2030), considering 2021 as the base year.
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunity across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrix for this market.
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approvals, regional outlook, and competitive strategies adopted by key players
- It profiles key players in the global frozen processed food market based on the following parameters – company overview, financial performance, product portfolio, geographical presence, distribution strategies, key developments and strategies, and future plans
- Key companies covered as a part of this study include Nestle S.A., ConAgra Foods, Inc., Kraft Foods Group,Inc., Mother dairy Fruit & Vegetable Pvt. Ltd., BRF S.A., General Mills, Inc., Maple Leaf Foods, Inc., Tyson Foods, Inc., and Unilever Plc.
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and management authorities of companies to make informed decision regarding future products launches, technology up gradation, market expansion, and marketing tactics
- The global frozen processed food market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, extruded aluminum profiles manufacturers, distributors, new entrants, and financial analysts
- Stakeholders would have ease in decision-making through various strategy matrices used in analyzing the global frozen processed food market
- Global Frozen Processed Food Market, By Product Type:
- Frozen Processed Bakery Products
- Frozen Processed Desserts
- Frozen Processed Meat Substitutes
- Frozen Processed Fish/Sea Food
- Frozen Processed Poultry
- Frozen Processed Meat
- Frozen Processed Pizza
- Frozen Processed Noodles
- Frozen Processed Vegetables
- Frozen Processed Potatoes
- Global Frozen Processed Food Market, By Region:
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Company Profile
- Nestle S.A. *
- Company Overview
- Product Portfolio
- Financial Performance
- Key Strategies
- Recent Developments
- Future Plans
- ConAgra Foods, Inc.
- Kraft Foods Group, Inc.
- Mother Dairy Fruit & Vegetable Pvt Ltd
- BRF S.A.
- General Mills, Inc.
- Maple Leaf Foods Inc.
- Tyson Foods, Inc.
- Unilever Plc.
“*” marked represents similar segmentation in other categories in the respective section