Facility management play an important role within the healthcare environment, directly impacting the patient experience and enabling efficient provision of clinical care. Facility management is the maintenance & oversight of healthcare facilities' development, maintenance, security, operations, and more. It is vital for medical facilities and to ensure service requests are provided efficiently to maintain operations without intermission.
Increase in prevalence or incidence of chronic disease, increase in demand/adoption of healthcare facility management services or solutions, growth in healthcare expenditures, outbreak of COVID-19, and increasing medical tourism across the globe are major factors expected to propel the growth of the global healthcare facilities management market over the forecast period.
For instance, in May 2022, Parr Facilities Management secured a spot on the recently-launched, Hard Facilities Management framework agreement (Hard FM) by leading procurement provider, NHS Shared Business Services (SBS). The new framework’s scope has broadened to encompass COVID-19 safety provisions and includes a specific emphasis on sustainability and innovation. Maintaining a safe environment in healthcare settings has direct bearing on patient safety and care, the wellbeing of the NHS workforce, and that of the wider public.
Key features of the study:
- This report provides in-depth analysis of the healthcare facilities management market, and provides market size (US$ Million) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR %) for the forecast period (2023–2030), considering 2022 as the base year.
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunities across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrices for this market.
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approval, market trends, regional outlook, and competitive strategies adopted by key players.
- It profiles key players in the global healthcare facilities management market based on the following parameters such as company highlights, products portfolio, key highlights, financial performance, and strategies.
- Key companies covered as a part of this study include Cushman & Wakefield, Apollo Sindoori, Compass Group PLC, Sodexo, Serco Group PLC, OCS Group, Tenon Group, Jones Lang LaSalle, ISS World Services AS, Ecolab Inc., ABM Industries Inc., Aramark Corp., Vanguard Resources Inc., and Medxcel Facilities Management, among others.
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and the management authorities of the companies to make informed decisions regarding their future product launches, type up-gradation, market expansion, and marketing tactics.
- The global healthcare facilities management market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, product manufacturers, distributors, new entrants, and financial analysts.
- Stakeholders would have ease in decision-making through various strategy matrices used in analyzing the global healthcare facilities management market.
- Global Healthcare Facilities Management Market, By Product Type:
- Waste Management
- Security Services
- Catering Services
- Cleaning Services
- Technical Support Services
- Other Product Types
- Global Healthcare Facilities Management Market, By End User:
- Hospitals and Clinics
- Long-term Healthcare Facilities
- Other End Users
- Global Healthcare Facilities Management Market, By Geography:
- North America
- Middle East and Africa
- South America
- Company Profiles:
- Cushman & Wakefield
- Tenon Group
- Apollo Sindoori
- Compass Group PLC
- Serco Group PLC
- OCS Group
- Jones Lang LaSalle
- ISS World Services AS
- Ecolab Inc.
- ABM Industries Inc.
- Aramark Corporation
- Vanguard Resources Inc.
- Medxcel Facilities Management