High-Pressure Processing Equipment (HPPI) is the general term for a number of small, high-pressure industrial pump equipment. They are used for various applications and in a wide variety of industrial environments. Small and Medium Industries (SMEs) make heavy use of such equipment for such activities as water treatment, oil Refining, Paper Industry, pulp and paper, metal works, and so on. The main producers of HPPI include companies like Textron, CNC machines, Tektronix, and others. Packaged goods like fruits, vegetables, dairy products, dairy substitutes, etc. face very tough competition from the likes of frozen fruits, processed sauces, etc. The growth in demand for such goods is increasing day by day.
Increasing production of ready-to-cook meat is expected to boost the global high-pressure processing equipment market during the forecast period. Meat consumption across the globe has increased with rising disposable income and the availability of packaged food. According to the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD), meat consumption in the U.S. reached 50.1 kilograms/capita in 2019, increasing from 25.3 kilograms/capita in 2016. This, in turn, has increased the demand for ready-to-cook meat products.
Furthermore, increasing awareness regarding the benefits of high-pressure processing equipment over conventional pasteurization methods is expected to accelerate growth of the global high-pressure processing equipment market in the near future.
Key features of the study:
- This report provides in-depth analysis of the global high pressure processing equipment market, and provides market size (US$ Million) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR%) for the forecast period (2021–2028), considering 2020 as the base year
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunities across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrices for this market
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approval, market trends, regional outlook, and competitive strategies adopted by key players
- It profiles key players in the global high pressure processing equipment market based on the following parameters – company highlights, products portfolio, key highlights, financial performance, and strategies
- Key companies covered as a part of this study include Hiperbaric S.A., Stansted Fluid Power Ltd., Aveure Technologies, Inc., Kobe Steel Ltd, Multivac Group, and Bau Tou KeFA High-Pressure Technology Co., Ltd.
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and the management authorities of the companies to make informed decisions regarding their future product launches, type up-gradation, market expansion, and marketing tactics
- The global high pressure processing equipment market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, product manufacturers, distributors, new entrants, and financial analysts
- Stakeholders would have ease in decision-making through various strategy matrices used in analyzing the global high pressure processing equipment market
- Global High Pressure Processing Equipment Market, By Capacity:
- Below 100 Lit
- 100 lit–300 lit
- Above 300 Lit
- Global High Pressure Processing Equipment Market, By Vessel Arrangement:
- Global High Pressure Processing Equipment Market, By Application:
- Fruits & Vegetables
- Juice & Beverages
- Sea food
- Global High Pressure Processing Equipment Market, By Region:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Company Profiles
- Hiperbaric S.A.*
- Company Overview
- Product Portfolio
- Financial Performance
- Key Strategies
- Recent Developments
- Future Plans
- Stansted Fluid Power Ltd.
- Aveure Technologies, Inc
- Kobe Steel Ltd.
- Multivac Group
- Bau Tou KeFA High Pressure Technology Co., Ltd
- ThyssenKrupp AG