Stents are medical devices intended to use for the treatment of blocked vascular paths and the procedure used to reduce the blockages is known as percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty (PTCA). The stents used for arterial blockage are known as coronary stents or heart stents. There are three types of stents such as drug eluting stents, bare metal stents, and Bioresorbable Vascular Scaffold. Drug eluting stents are small expandable mesh tube made up of medical-grade stainless steel or cobalt alloy metal, that are inserted into the coronary arteries of patients suffering with atherosclerosis. Stent helps to hold the artery open, to release a drug that prevents blockage in artery and improves blood flow in artery.
Restraints of the India Coronary Stents Market
Lack of centers offering PCI and primary PCI procedures, especially in tier II and tier III cities, and low accessibility to healthcare facilities in rural areas in India is expected to inhibit growth of the market.
Key features of the study:
- This report provides in-depth analysis of the India coronary stents market and provides market size (US$ Million) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR %) for the forecast period (2019–2027), considering 2018, as the base year
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunity across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrix for this market
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approval, regional outlook, and competitive strategy adopted by leading players
- It profiles leading players in the India coronary stents market based on the following parameters – company overview, financial performance, product portfolio, geographical presence, distribution strategies, key developments, strategies, and future plans
- Key companies covered as a part of this study include Abbott Laboratories, Medtronic, Inc., Biosensors Inc., Terumo Corporation, and Boston Scientific Inc.
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and the management authorities of companies to make informed decision regarding future product launches, technology up-gradation, market expansion, and marketing tactics
- The India coronary stents market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, product manufacturers, distributors, new entrants, and financial analysts.
- Stakeholders would have ease in decision-making through various strategy matrices used in analyzing the market.
- India Coronary Stents Market, By Product Type:
- Drug Eluting Stents
- Bare Metal Stents
- Bioresorbable Vascular Scaffold
- India Coronary Stents Market, By Material:
- Cobalt Chromium
- Stainless Steel
- Platinum Chromium
- Nickel Titanium
- India Coronary Stents Market, By End User:
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Cardiac Catheterization Laboratories
- Company Profiles
- Abbott Laboratories *
- Company Overview
- Product Portfolio
- Financial Performance
- Key Strategies
- Recent Developments
- Medtronic, Inc.
- Biosensors Inc.
- Terumo Corporation
- Boston Scientific Inc.
“*” marked represents similar segmentation in other categories in the respective section.