Commercial electrical testing helps to keep business safe and compliant. Electrical testing services are majorly getting adopted for the testing of the operating conditions of a wide variety of electrical equipment, assemblies, and products under various types of environmental conditions. Faulty electrical systems or appliances can cause risks of shock, burns, fire, and explosion.
Timely electrical testing of the equipment decreases the fire hazard of the electrical equipment or the electrical connections. Moreover, from electrical testing services organizations can analyze their insulations of the electrical connection or the electrical equipment. In addition, regular inspections of the electrical equipment will also help to increase the operating efficiency of the organization, by maintaining the proper electrical condition of the equipment.
Rising electrification of the Indian railway lines, improved steel production, and orderly testing of electrical equipment for controlling breakdowns are expected to boost the demand for Indian Electrical Testing Equipment over the forecast period. For instance, according to, Press Information Bureau (Government of India), in 2016-17, Indian Railways have prepared an Action Plan to electrify 24,400 route kilometers in five years (2016-17 to 2020-21).
In addition, growing large power generation plants, manufacturing industries, and oil refineries are expected to propel the demand for the electrical testing equipment over the forecast period.
Key features of the study:
- This report provides in-depth analysis of India electrical testing services market size (US$ Million), and Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR %) for the forecast period (2019– 2027), considering 2018 as the base year
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunity across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrix for this market
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approvals, regional outlook, and competitive strategy adopted by leading players
- It profiles leading players in the India electrical testing services market based on the following parameters – company overview, financial performance, product portfolio, geographical presence, India electrical testing services market capital, key developments, strategies, and future plans
- Companies covered as part of this study include INEL Power System Engineers Pvt. Ltd., Technomark Engineers India Pvt. Ltd., Voltech Group, Powertest Asia Pvt. Ltd., Rulka Electricals Pvt. Ltd., Inser Hitech Engineers Pvt. Ltd, Ultra Electric Company India Pvt. Ltd., JBS Enterprises Pvt. Ltd., and Laxmi Associates
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and management authorities of companies to make informed decision regarding future product launches, product upgrades, market expansion, and marketing tactics
- The India electrical testing services market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, manufacturers, distributors, new entrants, and financial analysts
- Stakeholders would have ease in decision-making through various strategy matrices used in analyzing the India electrical testing services market.
- India Electrical Testing Services Market, By Testing Services:
- Transformer Testing
- Circuit Breaker Testing
- Protection Testing
- Battery Testing
- India Electrical Testing Services Market, By End User:
- Power Generation Stations
- Transmission and Distribution Station
- Steel Plants
- Major Refineries
- Company Profiles
- INEL Power System Engineers Pvt. Ltd *
- Company Overview
- Product Portfolio
- Financial Performance
- Key Strategies
- Recent Developments/ Updates
- Technomark Engineers India Pvt. Ltd.
- Voltech Group
- Powertest Asia Pvt. Ltd.
- Rulka Electricals Pvt. Ltd.
- Inser Hitech Engineers Pvt. Ltd
- Ultra Electric Company India Pvt. Ltd.
- JBS Enterprises Pvt. Ltd.
- Laxmi Associates
“*” marked represents similar segmentation in other categories in the respective section.