Commercial LED lighting is big business and very competitive industry. This type of commercial lighting works by using special lights to create general illumination in large spaces or indoor areas such as walkways, hallways, office cubicles, or even the outdoor deck. If used indoors, it can help increase security by making sure that everyone can see each other when walking through the hallways or the common areas in the office building. The cost of the lights is quite low as well. Some of the benefits of Commercial LED Lighting include improved safety, security, and convenience for employees and clients alike. One benefit that is particularly appreciated by warehouse and office buildings is the reduction of accidents within the workplace. In addition, this type of lighting can help improve the productivity level and efficiency in the workplace as it creates a safer environment for everyone.
Rapid urbanization and economic growth are expected to boost the global industrial and commercial LED lighting market growth over the forecast period. According to the United Nations (UN), by 2050, around 68% of the global population is expected to live in urban areas, adding another 2.5 billion people to urban areas. According to the same source, the global urban population is growing rapidly from 751 million in 1950 to 4.2 billion in 2018. This, in turn, has increased the demand for more commercial and industrial spaces.
Furthermore, growing focus on energy saving is expected to accelerate growth of the global industrial and commercial LED lighting market in the near future.
Key features of the study:
- This report provides an in-depth analysis of the global human machine interface market and provides market size (US$ million) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR %) for the forecast period (2023-2030), considering 2022 as the base year
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunities across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrix for this market
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approval, regional outlook, and competitive strategy adopted by leading players
- It profiles leading players in the global human machine interface market based on the following parameters– regulatory landscape, company overview, financial performance, product portfolio, geographical presence, distribution strategies, key developments and strategies, and future plans
- Key companies covered in the global human machine interface market are ABB Ltd., General Electric Company, Advantech Co., Ltd., Emerson Electric Corporation, Atmel Corporation, Eaton Corporation, American Industrial Systems, Inc., BARTEC Top Holding GmbH, and Beijer Electronics, Inc.
- The market players are focusing on strategic collaborations to innovate and launch new products to meet the increasing needs and requirements of consumers
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and management authorities of companies to make informed decision regarding future product launches, technology up gradation, market expansion, and marketing tactics
- Global human machine interface market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, distributors, new entrants, and financial analysts
- Stakeholders would have ease in decision-making through the various strategy matrices used in analyzing the global human machine interface market
- Global Industrial and Commercial LED Lighting Market, By End User:
- Global Industrial and Commercial LED Lighting Market, By Region:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
- Company Profiles
- Toshiba Corporation*
- Company Overview
- Product Portfolio
- Financial Performance
- Key Strategies
- Recent Developments
- Future Plans
- Digital Lumens, Inc.
- GE Lighting Solutions
- Koninklijke Philips Electronics N.V.3
- Osram Licht AG
- Cooper Industries plc
- Cree, Inc.
- Dialight plc
*Browse all the market data tables and figures on “Global Industrial and Commercial LED Market- Forecast to 2030”