Batteries are manufactured to perform in extreme conditions. They can be used in remote locations, such as on boats and in arctic climates. Industrial batteries are designed to handle heavy use and vibrations. However, the initial cost can be high, especially when compared to consumer-grade rechargeable batteries.
Many companies manufacture industrial batteries for a variety of applications. Some of these are lithium-based, lead-acid, and nickel-based. While lithium-based batteries are the most expensive option, they are also the most powerful and provide a long life. Lead-acid and nickel-based batteries are cheaper.
The expansion of the telecommunications industry is one of the factors expected to boost growth of the global industrial battery market over the forecast period. Increasing demand for high-efficiency power backup has fueled the need for batteries in the telecommunications segment. Another aspect that is expected to drive the growth of the industrial battery market is the increase in usage of these units for safety and alarm systems.
However, availability of alternatives and demand-supply mismatch in raw material are the factors expected to hinder growth of the global industrial battery market over the forecast period.
Key features of the study:
- This report provides in-depth analysis of the global industrial battery market, and provides market size (US$ Million) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR%) for the forecast period (2023–2030), considering 2022 as the base year
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunities across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrices for this market
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approval, market trends, regional outlook, and competitive strategies adopted by key players
- It profiles key players in the global industrial battery market based on the following parameters – company highlights, products portfolio, key highlights, financial performance, and strategies
- Key companies covered as a part of this study include Saft Groupe SA, C&D Technologies Inc., Panasonic Corporation, East Penn Manufacturing Company Inc., Amara Raja Batteries Ltd., EnerSys, GS Yuasa Corporation, and Exide Industries Ltd.
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and the management authorities of the companies to make informed decisions regarding their future product launches, type up-gradation, market expansion, and marketing tactics
- The global industrial battery market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, product manufacturers, distributors, new entrants, and financial analysts
- Stakeholders would have ease in decision-making through various strategy matrices used in analyzing the global industrial battery market
- Global Industrial Battery Market, By Battery Type
- Other Battery Types
- Global Industrial Battery Market, By Application
- Other Applications
- Global Industrial Battery Market, By Region
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Company Profiles
- C&D Technologies Inc.
- East Penn Manufacturing Company Inc.
- Exide Industries Ltd
- GS Yuasa Corporation
- Amara Raja Batteries Ltd
- Panasonic Corporation
- Saft Groupe SA