Infusion pumps are used to deliver fluids into a patient's body in a controlled manner. An infusion pump is a medical device used to deliver fluids, such as nutrients and medications, into a patient's body. Infusion pumps are in widespread use in clinical settings such as hospitals, nursing homes, and in the home. Thus, there is an increasing demand for them worldwide.
Rise in burden of chronic disease, growing geriatric population, technological advancements, high demand for infusion pump, and rise in adoption of smart infusion pumps are major factors expected to boost the growth of the global infusion pump market.
For instance, in November 2022, Medtronic plc announced the U.S. launch of Medtronic Extended infusion set, the first and only infusion set labelled for up to 7-day wear. An infusion set is tubing that delivers insulin from an insulin pump to the body and typically requires a set change every two to three days. The set uses advanced materials that help reduce insulin preservative loss and maintain insulin flow and stability to double the wear time of an infusion set.
Key features of the study:
- This report provides in-depth analysis of the global infusion pump market, and provides market size (US$ Billion) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR %) for the forecast period (2023–2030), considering 2022 as the base year.
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunities across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrices for this market.
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approval, market trends, regional outlook, and competitive strategies adopted by key players.
- It profiles key players in the global infusion pump market based on the following parameters such as company highlights, products portfolio, key highlights, financial performance, and strategies.
- Key companies covered as a part of this study include BD, Fresenius Kabi, ICU Medical, Smiths Medical, Medtronic, and B. Braun Melsungen, among others.
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and the management authorities of the companies to make informed decisions regarding their future product launches, type up-gradation, market expansion, and marketing tactics.
- The global infusion pump market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, product manufacturers, distributors, new entrants, and financial analysts.
- Stakeholders would have ease in decision-making through various strategy matrices used in analyzing the global infusion pump market.
- Global Infusion Pump Market, By Product:
- Large Volume Infusion Pumps
- Syringe Infusion Pumps
- Insulin Pumps
- Enteral Feeding Pumps
- Elastomeric Pumps
- Implantable Pumps
- Global Infusion Pump Market, By Technology:
- Global Infusion Pump Market, By Usage:
- Global Infusion Pump Market, By Application:
- Pediatrics and Neonatology
- Pain Management
- Global Infusion Pump Market, By End User:
- Home Healthcare Settings
- Nursing Homes
- Global Infusion Pump Market, By Geography:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Company Profiles:
- Fresenius Kabi
- ICU Medical
- Smiths Medical
- B. Braun Melsungen