The LED s offer very low voltage and the safety for the LEDs. Individual LED bulbs to function at the voltages scaling from 1.5 to 3.5 volts and currents till a maximum of 30mA. The domestic bulb may comprise of various bulbs in series and also in parallel combinations and which need a whole voltage of in between 12 and 24 V direct current.
There are several regulatory authorizations that are further assisting the LED adoption rates. For instance, in the Europe, the European Union has the strict rules on the energy eco-design and the labelling of energy. Amidst other things the regulations need to phase out the halogen lamps by 2023 and bring the electricity savings of 93 tWt hours daily.
Besides, the gradual rise in specific regions, the current outbreak of the pandemic is anticipated to further fuel the price of the LED solutions up to 10 percent as per the survey, additionally, the new lighting methods, on a contrary are in the huge side of the price that scales to the conventional lighting.
The smart lighting is projected to spectator quick development over the predicted duration assisting the regulatory authorities and a rise in the per capita income are the main driving forces for its increase. Apart from these, developments in the IoT, strong internet connection and the Bluetooth smart assist the smart lighting market.
Key features of the study:
- This report provides in-depth analysis of the global LED Driver market, and provides market size (US$ Million) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR%) for the forecast period (2022–2030), considering 2021 as the base year
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunities across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrices for this market
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approval, market trends, regional outlook, and competitive strategies adopted by key players
- It profiles key players in the global LED Driver market based on the following parameters – company highlights, products portfolio, key highlights, financial performance, and strategies
- Major companies involved in the global LED Driver market are Hubbell Incorporated, Osram GmbH, Signify Holding, Autec Power Systems, Lutron Electronics Co. Inc., Hatch Lighting, Eaton Corporation Plc, Cree Inc., AC Electronics (ACE), Allanson International, MEAN WELL Enterprises Co. Ltd, Acuity Brands Lighting Inc., Enedo Plc, Crestron Electronics Inc. and ERP Power LLC
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and the management authorities of the companies to make informed decisions regarding their future product launches, type up-gradation, market expansion, and marketing tactics
- The global LED Driver market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, product manufacturers, distributors, new entrants, and financial analysts
- Stakeholders would have ease in decision-making through various strategy matrices used in analyzing the global LED Driver market.
- Global LED Driver Market, By Product:
- Constant Current and AC LED
- Constant Voltage
- Global LED Driver Market, By control Feature:
- Global LED Driver Market, By Channel Count:
- Three and above
- Global LED Driver Market, By End User:
- Retail and Hospitality
- Healthcare & Educational Institutions
- Other End Users
- Global LED Driver Market, By Geography:
- North America
- Rest of the World