Microphones are widely used in the consumer electronic items such as mobile phones, headsets, and IoT devices. Micro-electromechanical system or MEMS microphones are constructed with MEMS component placed on a printed circuit board (PCB) and protected with a mechanical cover.
The global MEME Microphone market was valued for US$ 1961.8 Mn in 2021.
The growth of the MEME microphone market is majorly attributed to the technological advancements in the MEMS microphones. For instance, in July 2017, Infineon Technologies AG launched packaged silicon microphone with a 70 dB signal-to-noise ratio. This is a compact microphone and also have a long battery life compared to the conventional microphones. In addition to this, increasing demand for consumer electronic items in countries such as India is expected to propel growth of the MEMS microphone market during the forecast period. For instance, according to the India Brand Equity Foundation (IBEF), Indian appliance and consumer electronics (ACE) market accounted for US$ 10.93 billion in 2019, and is expected to reach US$ 21.18 billion by 2025. Increasing demand for consumer electronic items and recent technological advancements in microphone, MEMS microphone market is expected to witness a significant growth during the forecast period.
Key features of the study:
- This report provides an in-depth analysis of the global MEMS microphone market and provides market size (US$ Million) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR %) for the forecast period (2022-2030), considering 2021 as the base year
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunities across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrix for this market
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approval, regional outlook, and competitive strategy adopted by leading players
- It profiles leading players in the global MEMS microphone market based on the following parameters – regulatory landscape, company overview, financial performance, product portfolio, geographical presence, distribution strategies, key developments and strategies, and future plans
- Key companies covered in the global MEMS microphone market include Vesper Technologies Inc., Knowles LLC, Goertek, InvenSense, Inc., AAC Technologies, Cirrus Logic, Inc., STMicroelectronics, Infineon Technologies AG, and CUI, Inc.
- These key market players are focusing on collaboration strategy with other market leaders to innovate and launch new products to meet the increasing needs and requirements of consumers.
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and management authorities of companies to make informed decision regarding future product launches, technology up gradation, market expansion, and marketing tactics
- The global MEMS microphone market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, distributors, new entrants, and financial analysts
- Stakeholders would have ease in decision-making through the various strategy matrices used in analyzing the global MEMS microphone market.
- Global MEME Microphone Market, By Type:
- Global MEME Microphone Market, By Technology:
- Global MEME Microphone Market, By SNR:
- Very high (>=64dB)
- High (>=60 dB, <64 dB)
- Low (<=59 dB)
- Global MEME Microphone Market, By Application:
- Consumer Electronics
- IoT & VR
- Hearing Aids
- Global MEME Microphone Market, By Region:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
- Company Profiles
- AAC Technologies*
- Company Overview
- Product Portfolio
- Financial Performance
- Key Strategies
- Recent Developments
- Cirrus Logic, Inc.
- CUI, Inc.
- Infineon Technologies AG
- InvenSense, Inc.
- Knowles LLC
- Vesper Technologies Inc.
“*” marked represents similar segmentation in other categories in the respective section.