Mental health refers to the level of psychological comfort and well-being or absence of mental illness. In layman’s terms, it is the state of someone who is functioning at a satisfactory level of emotional and behavioral adjustment. Mental health software is a specialty software that allows behavioral health professionals to choose the best treatment plan for a person suffering from depression, stress, addiction, anxiety, etc. based on patient records and medical evidence. The software enables users to schedule online appointments and provides medical bill payments via mobile devices namely smartphones or laptops. Moreover, it can retrieve pharmacy, laboratory, and radiology data observations on the patients that are being treated. It also offers a detailed report focusing on the individual patient’s needs.
The Global Mental Health Software Market is estimated to account for US$ 18,811.7 Mn in terms of value by the end of 2030.
Increasing per capital expenditure on healthcare and associated facilities is boost the demand for mental healthcare solutions and services. Various government and healthcare organizations such as clinics and hospitals are increasing investments in the deployment of new and updated IT infrastructure, in order to gain a competitive advantage in the market. This, in turn, is expected to drive the global mental health software market growth over the forecast period. According to the World Bank Group, per capita, healthcare expenditure in the U.S. increased from US$ 8,845 in 2012 to US$ 9,146 in 2013. According to the same source, in France and the U.K., per capita, healthcare expenditure was US$ 4,644 and US$ 3,595 respectively in 2012, which increased to US$ 4,864 and US$ 3,598 respectively in 2013. Furthermore, in Germany, per capita, healthcare expenditure was US$ 4,717 in 2012 and increased to US$ 5,006 in 2013.
Key features of the study:
- This report provides an in-depth analysis of the Global Mental Health Software Market and provides market size (US$ million) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR %) for the forecast period (2022-2030), considering 2021 as the base year.
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunities across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrix for this market
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approval, regional outlook, and competitive strategy adopted by leading players
- It profiles leading players in the Global Mental Health Software Market based on the following parameters – regulatory landscape, company overview, financial performance, product portfolio, geographical presence, distribution strategies, key developments and strategies, and future plans
- Key companies covered in the Global Mental Health Software Market are Welligent Inc., Netsmart Technologies Inc., Cerner Corporation, Valant Medical Solutions Inc., Qualifacts Systems Inc., Nextgen Healthcare Information Systems LLC, MindLinc, Credible Behavioral Health Inc. (Credible), Core Solutions Inc., and Epic Systems Corporation.
- The key market players are focusing on strategic collaborations to innovate and launch new products to meet the increasing needs and requirements of consumers.
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and management authorities of companies to make informed decision regarding future product launches, technology upgradation, market expansion, and marketing tactics
- The Global Mental Health Software Market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, distributors, new entrants, and financial analysts
- Stakeholders would have ease in decision-making through the various strategy matrices used in analyzing the Global Mental Health Software Market.
- Global Mental Health Software Market, By Deployment Mode:
- Subscription (Cloud-based)
- Global Mental Health Software Market, By Mode of Access:
- Global Mental Health Software Market, by Function:
- Revenue Cycle Management (RCM)
- Business Intelligence
- Electronic Health Record (EHR)
- Clinical Decision Support
- Global Mental Health Software Market, By Application:
- Hospitals and Clinics
- Others(Psychiatrists, Social Workers, Psychologists, Counsellors, Nurse Practitioners, Group Therapists)
- Global Mental Health Software Market, By Region:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
- Company Profiles
- Cerner Corporation*
- Company Overview
- Product Portfolio
- Financial Performance
- Key Strategies
- Recent Developments
- Core Solutions Inc.
- Credible Behavioral Health Inc. (Credible)
- Epic Systems Corporation.
- MindLinc, Credible Behavioral Health Inc. (Credible)
- Netsmart Technologies Inc.
- Nextgen Healthcare Information Systems LLC
- Qualifacts Systems Inc.
- Valant Medical Solutions Inc.
- Welligent Inc.
“*” marked represents similar segmentation in other categories in the respective section.