Among the amino acids, methionine is a critical molecule in the body. It plays a key role in making new proteins. It also has important roles in other chemical reactions in the body. It is a sulfur-containing molecule that is critical for normal functions. It participates in many important processes in the body, such as the production of antibodies, a substance that helps the immune system defends the body against disease. Methionine is also used to make creatine, an amino acid that plays an important role in building bone strength.
Increasing demand for meat products, increasing population, and growing awareness about the importance of food nutrients are the primary factors driving the methionine market growth over the forecast period. The methionine market is also expected to see an increase in the use in vitamin manufacturing.
On the other hand, strict policies restrict the use of fish meal in animal feed, which is the major source of methionine. These regulations may lead to reduced production and could also force companies to limit the production thereby hindering market growth.
Key features of the study:
- This report provides in-depth analysis of the global methionine market, and provides market size (US$ Billion) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR%) for the forecast period (2022–2030), considering 2021 as the base year
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunities across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrices for this market
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approval, market trends, regional outlook, and competitive strategies adopted by key players
- It profiles key players in the global methionine market based on the following parameters – company highlights, products portfolio, key highlights, financial performance, and strategies
- Key companies covered as a part of this study include Adisseo, Ajinomoto Co. Inc., Anaspec Inc. (Eurogentec SA), Beijing Fortunestar S&T Development Co. Limited, Chongqing Unisplendour Chemical Co Ltd, CJ Cheiljedang Corp., Evonik Industries AG, IRIS Biotech GmbH, Novus International, Prinova Group LLC, Shijiazhuang Jirong Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd, Sumitomo, Chemical Co. Ltd, and Tokyo Chemical Industry Co. Ltd
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and the management authorities of the companies to make informed decisions regarding their future product launches, type up-gradation, market expansion, and marketing tactics
- The global methionine market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, product manufacturers, distributors, new entrants, and financial analysts
- Stakeholders would have ease in decision-making through various strategy matrices used in analyzing the global methionine market
- Global Methionine Market, By Type
- Global Methionine Market, By End-user Industry
- Animal Feed
- Food and Beverage
- Other End-user Industries (Organic Chemicals, Personal Care, etc.)
- Global Methionine Market, By Geography
- North America
- South America, and
- Middle East & Africa
- Company Profiles
- Ajinomoto Co. Inc.
- Anaspec Inc. (Eurogentec SA)
- Beijing Fortunestar S&T Development Co. Limited
- Chongqing Unisplendour Chemical Co Ltd
- CJ Cheiljedang Corp.
- Evonik Industries AG
- IRIS Biotech GmbH
- Novus International
- Prinova Group LLC
- Shijiazhuang Jirong Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd
- Sumitomo Chemical Co. Ltd
- Tokyo Chemical Industry Co. Ltd