Military Robots can be used for many purposes, including reconnaissance, communications infrastructure, and logistics. In most cases, they're operated by a human operator. Increasingly, robotics are being designed to become autonomous. This means that they can make decisions without human assistance, and they'll comply with the rules of war. These robots can also help improve the efficiency of the logistics process. By monitoring the battlefield, they can pick up and transport wounded soldiers or casualties.
Robots can also be used in air and sea warfare. They can carry out reconnaissance missions, take pictures, and monitor human soldiers. Some of them are also programmed to shoot second so that the enemy has a chance to surrender.
Rising demand for military robotics with ISR capabilities is expected to be the largest growth driver for the global military robots market. With the increase in terrorism, robots are being deployed for security surveillance and ISR applications. Increasing defense expenditure in the US is expected to boost the market for military robotics. This trend is predicted to continue throughout the forecast period.
However, stringent technology-sharing regulations are expected to hamper the growth of the military robots market over the forecast period.
Key features of the study:
- This report provides in-depth analysis of the global military robots market, and provides market size (US$ Million) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR%) for the forecast period (2023–2030), considering 2022 as the base year
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunities across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrices for this market
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approval, market trends, regional outlook, and competitive strategies adopted by key players
- It profiles key players in the global military robots market based on the following parameters – company highlights, products portfolio, key highlights, financial performance, and strategies
- Key companies covered as a part of this study include Saab AB, Northrop Grumman Corporation, BAE Systems plc., Lockheed Martin Corporation, Thales Group, General Dynamics Corporation, IAI Group, AeroVironment Inc., Elbit Systems Ltd., FLIR Systems Inc., Cobham Ltd., and QinetiQ Group PLC
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and the management authorities of the companies to make informed decisions regarding their future product launches, type up-gradation, market expansion, and marketing tactics
- The global military robots market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, product manufacturers, distributors, new entrants, and financial analysts
- Stakeholders would have ease in decision-making through various strategy matrices used in analyzing the global military robots market
- Global Military Robots Market By Platform:
- Global Military Robots Market By Mode of Operation:
- Human Operated
- Global Military Robots Market By Geography:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Company Profiles
- Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- General Dynamics Corporation
- AeroVironment Inc.
- FLIR Systems Inc.
- QinetiQ Group PLC
- Cobham Ltd.
- Elbit Systems Ltd
- IAI Group
- Thales Group
- BAE Systems plc
- Saab AB