N-Methyl-2-Pyrrolidone has a wide range of applications in a range of industries, such as pharmaceuticals, industrial cleaning, electronics, agrochemicals, and paints & coatings, petrochemical. N-Methyl-2-Pyrrolidone is characterized by a high flame point and low volatility. N-Methyl-2-Pyrrolidone is also used in the manufacturing of magnetic wire coatings which is expected to fuel the market growth over the next few years.
The global N-methyl-2-pyrrolidone market has witnessed significant growth in recent past years, owing to the rise in the growth of the electronics industry in emerging economies. N-methyl-2-pyrrolidone is primarily used for mixing water with oils. In addition to this, increasing implementation of strict regulations regarding fossil fuel-based vehicles for controlling emissions of carbon dioxide. A surge in the production of electric vehicles has led to providing lucrative growth in the global N-methyl-2-pyrrolidone market over the forecast period.
Major players in the global N-methyl-2-pyrrolidone market are increasing their investment in innovative product launchings, research & development, and marketing & promotional activities to capitalize on emerging trends in various end-user industries such as petrochemical, paints & coatings electronics, and pharmaceuticals. This scenario is expected to fuel the market during the forecast period.
Key features of the study:
- This report provides in-depth analysis of global N-methyl-2-pyrrolidone market size (US$ Million and Thousand Tons), and Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR %) for the forecast period (2023-2030), considering 2022 as the base year
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunities across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrix for this market
- This study also provides key insights into market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approval, regional outlook, and competitive strategies adopted by the leading players
- It profiles leading players in the global N-methyl-2-pyrrolidone market based on the following parameters– company overview, financial performance, product portfolio, geographical presence, distribution strategies, key developments and strategies, and future plans
- Key companies covered as a part of this study include BASF SE, LyondellBasell Industries N.V., Ashland Inc., Shandong Qingyun Changxin Chemical Science-Tech Co., Ltd., Hefei TNJ Chemical Industry Co., Ltd., Puyang Guangming Chemicals Co., Ltd., Zhejiang Realsun Chemical Industry Co., Ltd., Abtonsmart Chemical Co. Ltd., and Balaji Amines Limited
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and the management authorities of companies to make informed decisions regarding their future product launches, product type up-gradation, market expansion, and marketing tactics
- The global N-methyl-2-pyrrolidone market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, global N-methyl-2-pyrrolidone manufacturers, distributors, new entrants, and financial analysts
- Stakeholders would have ease in decision-making through various strategy matrices used in analyzing the global N-methyl-2-pyrrolidone market.
- Global N-Methyl-2-Pyrrolidone Market, By Application:
- Petrochemical Processing
- Paints & coatings
- Industrial cleaners
- Global N-Methyl-2-Pyrrolidone Market, By Region:
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Company Profiles
- BASF SE
- Lyondell Basell Industries N.V.
- Ashland Inc.
- Shandong Qingyun Changxin Chemical Science-Tech Co., Ltd.
- Hefei TNJ Chemical Industry Co., Ltd
- Puyang Guangming Chemicals Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang Realsun Chemical Industry Co., Ltd.
- Abtonsmart Chemical Co. Ltd
- Balaji Amines Limited