Public safety wireless communications system is being used widely by local police, fire department, medical services, and many others. With this next-generation real-time capability, it is expected that buildings will be able to maintain communication even during power outages or when communications are down due to external weather conditions. The second driver is the increased use of buildings for mobile communication. Currently, many buildings are retrofitting communication systems to enable mobile connectivity through Wi-Fi and other mobile data networks.
Increasing investment in wireless broadband is expected to boost the North America public safety wireless communication market growth over the forecast period. Key companies operating in the telecommunications sector are focused on launching 5G services. For instance, in July 2021, Bharti Airtel collaborated with Intel for 5G network development by leveraging vRAN/O-RAN technologies. This, in turn, has increased the adoption of public safety wireless communication.
Moreover, enhancement in public safety and availability of real-time information is expected to accelerate growth of the North America public safety wireless communication market in the near future.
Key features of the study:
- This report provides in-depth analysis of the North America public safety wireless communication market, and provides market size (US$ Million) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR%) for the forecast period (2021–2028), considering 2020 as the base year
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunities across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrices for this market
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approval, market trends, regional outlook, and competitive strategies adopted by key players
- It profiles key players in the North America public safety wireless communication market based on the following parameters – company highlights, products portfolio, key highlights, financial performance, and strategies
- Key companies covered as a part of this study include Holding AG, Hytera Communication Corporation Ltd., Motorola Solutions, Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson, Nokia Corporation, ZTE Corporation, Huawei Technologies Co., Mentura Group, Hariss Corporation, AT&T, Inmarsat plc, and Telestra Corporation Ltd.
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and the management authorities of the companies to make informed decisions regarding their future product launches, type up-gradation, market expansion, and marketing tactics
- The North America public safety wireless communication market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, product manufacturers, distributors, new entrants, and financial analysts
- Stakeholders would have ease in decision-making through various strategy matrices used in analyzing the North America public safety wireless communication market
- North America public safety wireless communication Market, By Governance Level
- North America public safety wireless communication Market, By Department
- Emergency Response
- North America public safety wireless communication Market, By Technology
- Network Infrastructure
- Communication Networks Technology
- APCO25 (P25)
- Data Networks Technology
- Wireless Equipment
- Communication Devices
- North America public safety wireless communication Market, By Country:
- Company Profiles
- Holding AG*
- Company Overview
- Product Portfolio
- Financial Performance
- Key Strategies
- Recent Developments
- Future Plans
- Hytera Communication Corporation Ltd.
- Motorola Solutions
- Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson
- Nokia Corporation
- ZTE Corporation
- Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.
- Mentura Group
- Hariss Corporation
- Inmarsat plc
- Telestra Corporation Ltd.
*Browse all the market data tables and figures on "North America Public Safety Wireless Communication Market - Forecast to 2028”