A variable frequency drive (VFD) is used for controlling the speed of an AC motor. They are also used for ramping up a motor for a smooth startup, or to prevent a heavy load from straining the motor on startup.
Launch of new products is expected to propel growth of the North America variable frequency drive (VFD) market over the forecast period. For instance, in May 2020, Mitsubishi Electric Automation Inc. launched a new lineup of variable frequency drives, the FR-E800 Series with a built-in PLC. Moreover, increasing adoption of VFD is also expected to aid in growth of the market. For instance, in August 2021, Robotsys, a robotics and automation company, enlisted the help of Automation Experts – a sales partner of Invertek Drives, a provider of VFD technology – to develop the bespoke system using Optidrive VFDs.
Players in the North America variable frequency drive (VFD) market are focused on adopting various marketing strategies to expand their product portfolio. For instance, in September 2021, Nord Drivesystems announced to exhibit its portfolio of drive solutions at PACK EXPO 2021, with a focus on products for the packaging, material handling, and intralogistics industries.
Key features of the study:
- This report provides in-depth analysis of North America variable frequency drive (VFD) market, and provides market size (US$ Million) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR%) for the forecast period (2021–2028), considering 2020 as the base year
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunities across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrices for this market
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approval, market trends, regional outlook, and competitive strategies adopted by key players
- It profiles key players in North America variable frequency drive (VFD) market based on the following parameters – company highlights, products portfolio, key highlights, financial performance, and strategies
- Key companies covered as a part of this study include Fuji Electric Co., Ltd, Schneider Electric, Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, Toshiba International Corporation, Siemens AG, Emerson Industrial Automation, ABB Ltd., Johnson Controls Inc., American Electric Technologies Inc. (AETI), Rockwell Automation Inc., General Electric Company, Honeywell International Inc., and Hitachi Limited
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and the management authorities of the companies to make informed decisions regarding their future product launches, type up-gradation, market expansion, and marketing tactics
- North America variable frequency drive (VFD) market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, product manufacturers, distributors, new entrants, and financial analysts
- Stakeholders would have ease in decision-making through various strategy matrices used in analyzing North America variable frequency drive (VFD) market
- North America Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) Market, By Drive Type:
- AC Drive
- DC Drive
- Servo Drive
- North America Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) Market, By Voltage Range:
- Low Voltage Range
- High Voltage Range
- North America Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) Market, By Application Type:
- North America Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) Market, By End-use Application:
- North America Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) Market, By End-use Industry:
- Oil & Gas
- Food Processing
- Mining & Metals
- Pulp & Papers
- North America Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) Market, By Country:
- Company Profiles
- Fuji Electric Co., Ltd,*
- Company Overview
- Product Portfolio
- Financial Performance
- Key Strategies
- Recent Developments
- Future Plans
- Schneider Electric
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- Toshiba International Corporation
- Siemens AG
- Emerson Industrial Automation
- ABB Ltd.
- Johnson Controls Inc.
- American Electric Technologies Inc. (AETI)
- Rockwell Automation Inc.
- General Electric Company
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Hitachi Limited