Pistachio nut offers various health benefits such as reduces risk of heart attacks, improves body’s metabolism, relief from constipation, boost immune system, and others. They are rich in nutrients, fibers, low in calories, low glycemic index, and others.
Although it has various health benefits, overconsumption could cause side effects such as gastrointestinal problems, blood pressure, and weight gain.
Asia Pacific held significant market share in the global pistachio market in 2022. Increasing demand for nutritious food, owing to rising health awareness among people is driving growth of the pistachio market in this region. Furthermore, growing food service sector is fuelling the market growth. According to the India Food Service Report 2013 by the National Restaurant Association of India (NRAI), the Indian food services industry is estimated to reach at US$ 5.06Trillion by 2022. The growth of food services sector is expected to drive the pistachio market growth in India.
Increasing demand for pistachios in bakery and confectionery products and rising demand for processed food is driving the market growth. The consumer spending on processed food is expected to reach at US$ 3.602 trillion by 2020 in India, according to India Brand Equity Foundation (IBEF).
Key features of the study:
- This report provides in-depth analysis of pistachio market and provides market size (US$ Million and Tons) and Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR %) for the forecast period (2023 – 2030), considering 2022 as the base year
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunity across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrix for this market
- This study also provides key insights into market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approval, regional outlook, and competitive strategies adopted by the leading players
- It profiles leading players in the global pistachio market based on the following parameters – company overview, financial performance, product portfolio, geographical presence, distribution strategies, key developments and strategies, and future plans
- Key companies covered as a part of this study includes The Wonderful Company LLC, Germack Pistachio Company, Primex Farms, LLC, Horizon Growers, Nichols Pistachio, Keenan Farms and Setton Pistachio of Terra Bella Inc. Other players are Santa Barbara Pistachio Company, Hellas Farms LLC, Del Alba International and Ready Roast Nut Company.
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and the management authorities of the companies to make informed decision regarding their future products launches, technology up-gradation, market expansion, and marketing tactics
- The global pistachio market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, pistachio manufacturers, distributors, new entrants, and financial analysts
- Stakeholders would have ease in decision-making through various strategy matrices used in analyzing the global pistachio market
- Global Pistachio Market, By Product Type:
- Global Pistachio Market, By Distribution Channel:
- Specialty Stores
- Convenience Stores
- Online Channel
- Global Pistachio Market, By Region:
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East
- Rest of Middle East
- North Africa
- Central Africa
- South Africa
- Company Profiles
- The Wonderful Company LLC *
- Company Overview
- Product Portfolio
- Financial Performance
- Key Strategies
- Recent Developments
- Future Plans
- Germack Pistachio Company
- Primex Farms, LLC
- Horizon Growers
- Nichols Pistachio
- Keenan Farms
- Setton Pistachio of Terra Bella Inc.
- Santa Barbara Pistachio Company
- Hellas Farms LLC
- Del Alba International
- Ready Roast Nut Company
“*” marked represents similar segmentation in other categories in the respective section.