A platelet aggregation test is a blood test that looks at how well blood cells called platelets clump together and clot. Platelet tests check for conditions that cause too much bleeding or too much blood clotting. The test checks how well platelets, a part of blood, clump together, and cause blood to clot. Thus, platelet aggregation devices are often used to treat bleeding disorders. A variety of tests are available but there is no one test that identifies all problems with platelet function.
Growing burden of bleeding disorders, increasing incidence of chronic diseases, growing geriatric population, and rise in demand for platelet aggregation devices across the globe are major factors expected to drive growth of the global platelet aggregation devices market.
For instance, in February 2022, Futura Surgicare launched hemostatic products under the brand Hemostax (Oxidized Regenerated Cellulose) under a new vertical, Dolphin Hemostats. Hemostax Standard is an absorbable hemostat designed to help surgeons control bleeding more efficiently.
In July 2021, Baxter International reported its Baxter Healthcare Corporation subsidiary acquired certain assets related to the PerClot Polysaccharide Hemostatic System from CryoLife, Inc. The PerClot Polysaccharide Hemostatic System is used to control bleeding during surgical procedures, including gynecologic, general, cardiovascular, and urology.
Key features of the study:
- This report provides in-depth analysis of the global platelet aggregation devices market, and provides market size (US$ Million) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR %) for the forecast period (2022–2028), considering 2021 as the base year.
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunities across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrices for this market.
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approval, market trends, regional outlook, and competitive strategies adopted by key players.
- It profiles key players in the global platelet aggregation devices market based on the following parameters such as company highlights, products portfolio, key highlights, financial performance, and strategies.
- Key companies covered as a part of this study include Sysmex Corporation, WerfenLife SA, Siemens Healthineers, Haemonetics Corporation, Chrono-Log Corporation, Bio/Data Corporation, Aggredyne Inc., F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Sentinel Ch. SpA, and Helena Laboratories Corporation, among others.
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and the management authorities of the companies to make informed decisions regarding their future product launches, type up-gradation, market expansion, and marketing tactics.
- The global platelet aggregation devices market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, product manufacturers, distributors, new entrants, and financial analysts.
- Stakeholders would have ease in decision-making through various strategy matrices used in analyzing the global platelet aggregation devices market.
- Global Platelet Aggregation Devices Market, By Product:
- Consumables and Accessories
- Global Platelet Aggregation Devices Market, By Application:
- Clinical Applications
- Research Applications
- Global Platelet Aggregation Devices Market, By End User:
- Diagnostic Laboratories
- Other End Users
- Global Platelet Aggregation Devices Market, By Geography:
- North America
- Middle East and Africa
- South America
- Company Profiles:
- Sysmex Corporation
- WerfenLife SA
- Siemens Healthineers
- Sentinel Ch. SpA
- Haemonetics Corporation
- Chrono-Log Corporation
- Bio/Data Corporation
- Aggredyne Inc.
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Helena Laboratories Corporation