The Global Polycarbonate Market is accounted for US$ 151.75 Bn in terms of value by the end of 2022. Polycarbonates are thermoplastic polymers that are used as tough materials across several industrial applications. These polycarbonates can be easily processed, molded, and thermoformed.
The properties of polycarbonate such as higher temperature and impact resistance, as well as optical transparency, make them well-suited for applications across the automotive, electronics, and packaging sectors.
The properties of polycarbonate such as higher temperature and impact resistance as well as optical transparency make them well suited for applications across the automotive, electronics, and packaging sectors.
The surging need for the adoption of lightweight, and fuel-efficient vehicles is expected to augment the demand for polycarbonate. Moreover, the rising adoption of polycarbonate as a substitute for various materials in other industrial and infrastructure applications is expected to augment the market growth in the upcoming years.
Key features of the study:
- This report provides in-depth analysis of the Global Polycarbonate Market size (US$ Million and KT), and Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR %) for the forecast period (2023 – 2030), considering 2022 as the base year
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunity across different segments and explains an attractive investment proposition matrix for this market
- This study also provides key insights into market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approval, regional outlook, and competitive strategies adopted by the leading players
- It profiles leading players in the Global Polycarbonate Market based on the following parameters – company overview, financial performance, product portfolio, geographical presence, distribution strategies, key developments and strategies, and future plans
- Key companies covered as a part of this study include SABIC Innovative Plastics, Teijin Limited, Chi Mei Corporation, Idemitsu Kosan Co., Ltd., Mitsubishi Engineering-Plastics Corporation, Styron, Centroplast Engineering Plastics GmbH, Bayer Material Science, Royal DSM, and Asahi Kasei Chemical Corporation.
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and the management authorities of companies to make informed decisions regarding their future product launches, Product up-gradation, market expansion, and marketing tactics
- The Global Polycarbonate Market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, global polycarbonate manufacturers, distributors, new entrants, and financial analysts
- Stakeholders would have ease in decision-making through various strategy matrices used in analyzing the Global Polycarbonate Market
- Global Polycarbonate Market, By Application:
- Optical Media
- Global Polycarbonate Market, By Region:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
- Company Profiles
- SABIC Innovative Plastics
- Teijin Limited
- Chi Mei Corporation
- Idemitsu Kosan Co., Ltd.
- Mitsubishi Engineering-Plastics Corporation
- Centroplast Engineering Plastics GmbH
- Bayer Material Science
- Royal DSM
- Asahi Kasei Chemical Corporation