Rehabilitation is a process of helping people achieve highest level of function, independence, and quality of life possible. The ultimate aim of rehabilitation is to provide the individual with opportunities for full and effective participation and inclusion in society, including studying, working and access to all services on the same basis as other citizens. Rehabilitation can reduce the impact of a broad range of health conditions, including diseases (acute or chronic), illnesses or injuries. Rehabilitation can also complement other health interventions, such as surgical and medical interventions, which help achieve the best outcome possible. The process brings about improvements to function and environment for the disabled person. In short, rehabilitation thus maximises people's ability to live, work and learn to their best potential.
Increase in global disease burden, growing geriatric population, high demand for rehabilitation care or services, favorable government initiatives, and introduction of novel products are some major factors expected to augment growth of the global rehabilitation equipment market over the forecast period. Rehabilitation helps minimize or slow down the disabling effects of chronic health conditions, by equipping people with self-management strategies and assistive products they require or by addressing pain or other complications.
In February 2021, Fujitsu announced the launch of a new AI-powered physical rehabilitation solution, named FUJITSU Healthcare Solution HOPE ROMREC in Japan, to offer hospitals & clinics and rehab centers a powerful new tool for rehabilitation and orthopedic therapies. The solution will help medical professionals evaluate the effectiveness of physical and occupational therapies and determine the degree of their patients’ conditions.
Key features of the study:
- This report provides in-depth analysis of the global rehabilitation equipment market, and provides market size (US$ Million) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR %) for the forecast period (2022–2028), considering 2021 as the base year.
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunities across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrices for this market.
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approval, market trends, regional outlook, and competitive strategies adopted by key players.
- It profiles key players in the global rehabilitation equipment market based on the following parameters such as company highlights, products portfolio, key highlights, financial performance, and strategies.
- Key companies covered as a part of this study include Roma Medical Aids Ltd., Hill-Rom Services Inc., Dynatronics Corporation, Medline Industries, Inc., Ekso Bionics, Invacare Corporation, Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare, Hospital Equipment Mfg. Co., GF health products, and Caremax Rehabilitation Equipment Co. Ltd., among others.
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and the management authorities of the companies to make informed decisions regarding their future product launches, type up-gradation, market expansion, and marketing tactics.
- The global rehabilitation equipment market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, product manufacturers, distributors, new entrants, and financial analysts.
- Stakeholders would have ease in decision-making through various strategy matrices used in analyzing the global rehabilitation equipment market.
- Global Rehabilitation Equipment Market, By Product Type:
- Daily Living Aids
- Exercise Equipment
- Body Support Devices
- Mobility Equipment
- Global Rehabilitation Equipment Market, By Application:
- Occupational Therapy
- Global Rehabilitation Equipment Market, By End-User:
- Rehab Centers
- Global Rehabilitation Equipment Market, By Geography:
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa