Reusable plastic containers is used in various end-use industries such as food and beverages, automotive units, pharma units, and medical sectors along with consumer goods. Durable materials such as wood, plastic, and metal are used to create returnable or reusable packaging. They are designed to withstand rough handling throughout the supply chain and are intended for multiple trips. The use of sustainable plastic materials in the development of plastic food containers is recommended by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Rapid increased urbanization, internet penetration, and trade commerce rates present a huge opportunity for the reusable plastic container market to grow. The market is expected to grow significantly during the forecast period, owing to rising demand for export and import of goods, as well as the growing e-commerce industry globally.
The People are becoming more conscious of the packaging products used in the returnable market, and this trend is expected to continue. The size of the reusable plastic containers market grows as people become more aware of sustainable packaging and the global industrial base. The global improvement, combined with the increase in funding facilities, has become a major growth factor. Market growth is boosted by increased demand for packaged foods and beverages.
Despite its many advantages, the use of reusable packaging is not sustainable in some industries which is expected to have an impact on the reusable plastic containers market during the forecast period. For instance, its application in terms of cost is difficult to justify when return logistics prove expensive due to low volumes or long distances. It also necessitates proactive management, as all of the boxes must be kept for future use following each transit.
Key features of the study:
- This report provides an in-depth analysis of the global reusable plastic containers market, its market size (US$ Mn), and compound annual growth rate (CAGR %) for the forecast period (2021-2028), considering 2020 as the base year
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunity across different segments and explains an attractive investment proposition matrix for this market
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new material type launches or approvals, regional outlook, and competitive strategies adopted by key players
- It profiles key players in the global reusable plastic containers market based on the following parameters – company overview, financial performance, product portfolio, geographical presence, distribution strategies, key developments and strategies, and future plans
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and management authorities of companies to make an informed decision regarding future product launches, technology up-gradation, market expansion, and marketing tactics
- The global reusable plastic containers market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, distributors, new entrants, and financial analysts
- Stakeholders would have ease in decision-making through various strategy matrices used in analyzing the global reusable plastic containers market
- Global Reusable Plastic Containers Market, By Type:
- Bulk Containers
- Handheld Storage Containers
- Global Reusable Plastic Containers Market, By Application:
- Global Reusable Plastic Containers Market, By Region:
- North America
- By Country:
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- By Country:
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- By Country:
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Company Profiles
- Menasha Corporation*
- Company Overview
- Product Portfolio
- Financial Performance
- Key Strategies
- Recent Developments
- Future Plans
- Schoeller Allibert
- Myers Industries
- DS Smith
- Rehrig Pacific Company
- Nefab Group
- IPL Plastics
- Vetropack Holding
- Schütz GmbH & Co. KGaA.
“*” marked represents similar segmentation in other categories in the respective section.