Sodium Acetate is one of the most common plasticizers used in the United States and around the world. It's used to extend or add the color, feel, or other qualities to a wide range of products from plastic containers to pharmaceuticals and even metal. The most common is the blue or clear plastic known as the propylene glycol or PEG. Sodium Acetate is added at the end of a polymerization or emulsification step to provide for a homogenous, white, transparent substance that can be poured into mold forms with no separation. It is a fairly inexpensive alternative to gemstones, metals, plastics, and composites.
Sodium Acetate Trihydrate & Sodium Acetate Anhydrous are commonly found together. One example of a product with these ingredients is the PEO compound that is included in many polymer products. Another example is sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS) which is often added as an ingredient to hardener compounds such as polyimide binder resins and polyimide sheets
Robust growth in the pharmaceutical industry and increasing demand for leather products is driving growth of the sodium acetate trihydrate & sodium acetate anhydrous market.
On the other hand, availability of alternative food preservative is expected to hinder growth of the market.
Key features of the study:
- This report provides in-depth analysis of the sodium acetate trihydrate & sodium acetate anhydrous market, and provides market size (US$ Thousand and Tons) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR%) for the forecast period (2021–2028), considering 2020 as the base year
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunities across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrices for this market
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approval, market trends, regional outlook, and competitive strategies adopted by key players
- It profiles key players in the global sodium acetate trihydrate & sodium acetate anhydrous market based on the following parameters – company highlights, products portfolio, key highlights, financial performance, and strategies
- Key companies covered as a part of this study include Allan Chemical Corporation, CABB GmbH, Changshu Nanhu Chemical Co., Ltd., Fujian Fukang Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., Nantong Zhongwang Additives Co., Ltd., Karn Chem Corporation, Niacet Corporation, NOAH Technologies Corporation, Shanxi Xinzhou Chemical Reagent Factory, and Spectrum Chemical Manufacturing Corporation..
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and the management authorities of the companies to make informed decisions regarding their future product launches, Product type up-gradation, market expansion, and marketing tactics
- The global sodium acetate trihydrate & sodium acetate anhydrous market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, product manufacturers, distributors, new entrants, and financial analysts
- Stakeholders would have ease in decision-making through various strategy matrices used in analyzing the global sodium acetate trihydrate & sodium acetate anhydrous market
- Global Sodium Acetate Trihydrate & Sodium Acetate Anhydrous Market, By Product Product type:
- Sodium Acetate Trihydrate
- Sodium Acetate Anhydrous
- Global Sodium Acetate Trihydrate & Sodium Acetate Anhydrous, By End-Use:
- Leather & textile
- Medical & Pharmaceuticals
- Global Sodium Acetate Trihydrate & Sodium Acetate Anhydrous Market, By Region:
- North America
- By Country:
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- By Country:
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of world
- Company Profiles
- Allan Chemical Corporation
- CABB GmbH
- Changshu Nanhu Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Fujian Fukang Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Nantong Zhongwang Additives Co., Ltd.
- Karn Chem Corporation
- Niacet Corporation
- NOAH Technologies Corporation
- Shanxi Xinzhou Chemical Reagent Factory