Stretch mark is a kind of mark that occurs when the skin stretches or shrinks swiftly. Stretch marks commonly appear on the abdomen, breasts, hips, buttocks, or other parts of the body. Stretch marks often appear during or after pregnancy and after a sudden weight gain. Stretch marks aren't painful or harmful, but some people don't like the way they make their skin look. Thus, there is an increase in demand for safe and effective treatment worldwide.
Growing burden of obesity across the world, increasing number of pregnancies, rise in demand for safe and effective treatment, rise in awareness, and rising preference for at-home topical treatments are major factors expected to drive growth of the global stretch marks treatment market.
For instance, in April 2022, Skin Science Solutions launched icoone roboderm, a new generation device that utilizes unique cellular technologies to offer painless and non-invasive facial and body rejuvenation. The icoone technology offers a wide range of customizable and effective treatments for both the face and body, including stretch marks and wrinkle reduction.
In January 2021, Dermaclara launched of newly improved Enhanced Silicone Fusion stretch mark patches and kit. With improvements to size, viscosity, reusability, and breathability, the new kit or patches have an overall increased effectiveness of 40% from its original design.
Key features of the study:
- This report provides in-depth analysis of the global stretch marks treatment market, and provides market size (US$ Million) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR %) for the forecast period (2022–2028), considering 2021 as the base year.
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunities across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrices for this market.
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approval, market trends, regional outlook, and competitive strategies adopted by key players.
- It profiles key players in the global stretch marks treatment market based on the following parameters such as company highlights, products portfolio, key highlights, financial performance, and strategies.
- Key companies covered as a part of this study include Weleda, Union Swiss (Pty) Ltd., Laboratoires Expanscience, HRA Pharma, Helix BioMedix Inc., Dermaclara, Candela Corporation, Clarins Group, Basq Skin Care, Alliance Pharma PLC, and E. T. Browne Drug Co. Inc. (Palmers), among others.
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and the management authorities of the companies to make informed decisions regarding their future product launches, type up-gradation, market expansion, and marketing tactics.
- The global stretch marks treatment market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, product manufacturers, distributors, new entrants, and financial analysts.
- Stakeholders would have ease in decision-making through various strategy matrices used in analyzing the global stretch marks treatment market.
- Global Stretch Marks Treatment Market, By Treatment:
- Topical Product
- Other Treatments
- Global Stretch Marks Treatment Market, By End User:
- Hospitals and Clinics
- Home Use
- Global Stretch Marks Treatment Market, By Geography:
- North America
- Middle East and Africa
- South America
- Company Profiles:
- Union Swiss (Pty) Ltd.
- Laboratoires Expanscience
- HRA Pharma
- Helix BioMedix Inc.
- Candela Corporation
- Clarins Group
- Basq Skin Care
- Alliance Pharma PLC
- E.T. Browne Drug Co. Inc. (Palmers)