The Track and Trace Solutions market is a global market, which monitors and traces products through their entire lifecycle. These systems allow businesses to track products and record their history, enabling manufacturers to improve product quality and increase efficiency. Track and trace solutions require dependable automatic identification of every products in the supply chain, mostly through scanning of barcodes at all the stages from production to purchase. Banner Engineering offers a complete line of rugged, powerful and stable ID devices that help manufacturers implement track and trace programs that can stand up to the most demanding applications.
The rising use of these systems for the monitoring of pharmaceuticals, luxury goods, consumer packaged goods, food and beverage products among other products is expected to drive growth of the global track and trace solutions market over the forecast period. These companies are relying on these solutions to provide transparency, ensure the authenticity of the goods, and minimize their risks associated with counterfeiting and fraud.
However, availability of alternative technologies and high cost of these solutions is expected to drive growth of the global track and trace solutions market during the forecast period.
Key features of the study:
- This report provides in-depth analysis of the global track and trace solutions market, and provides market size (US$ Million) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR%) for the forecast period (2023–2030), considering 2022 as the base year
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunities across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrices for this market
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approval, market trends, regional outlook, and competitive strategies adopted by key players
- It profiles key players in the global track and trace solutions market based on the following parameters – company highlights, products portfolio, key highlights, financial performance, and strategies
- Key companies covered as a part of this study include Tracelink Inc., Adents International, Seidenader Maschinenbau Gmbh., Axway Software Sa, Siemens Ag, Mettler Toledo International Inc., Robert Bosch Gmbh, and Optel Group.
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and the management authorities of the companies to make informed decisions regarding their future product launches, type up-gradation, market expansion, and marketing tactics
- The global track and trace solutions market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, product manufacturers, distributors, new entrants, and financial analysts
- Stakeholders would have ease in decision-making through various strategy matrices used in analyzing the global track and trace solutions market
- Global Track and Trace Solutions Market, By Product Type:
- Hardware Systems
- Printing and Marking Solutions
- Monitoring and Verification Solutions
- Labeling Solutions
- Software Solutions
- Plant Manager Software
- Line Controller Software
- Bundle Tracking Software
- Global Track and Trace Solutions Market, By Technology:
- Global Track and Trace Solutions Market, By Application:
- Serialization Solutions
- Bottle Serialization
- Label Serialization
- Carton Serialization
- Data Matrix Serialization
- Aggregation Solutions
- Bundle Aggregation
- Case Aggregation
- Pallet Aggregation
- Global Track and Trace Solutions Market, By End User:
- Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies
- Medical Device Companies
- Global Track and Trace Solutions Market, By Region:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Company Profiles:
- Adents International
- Axway Software SA
- Mettler Toledo International Inc.
- Optel Group
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Siemens Ag
- Seidenader Maschinenbau GmbH.
- Tracelink Inc.