Transfection is the process of introducing nucleic acids into eukaryotic cells by non-viral methods. The reagents and equipment used in these procedures are referred to as transfection reagents and equipment. Transfection has become the powerful analytical tool for the study of gene or protein expression in a wide variety of cell types.
Increase in prevalence of chronic diseases, rise in demand for transfection reagents and equipment, increase in focus on the development of novel therapies, and increase in research and development (R&D) is expected to boost growth of the global transfection reagents and equipment market.
For instance, in August 2021, Mirus Bio expanded its TransIT VirusGen platform compliant with good manufacturing practices (GMP) and viral vector manufacturing to support both cell and gene therapy development and process activities and commercial production.
Moreover, in April 2021, BOC Sciences released in-vivo RNA transfection kits in the company’s popular in vivo delivery product series, including siRNA in vivo transfection kits and mRNA in vivo transfection kits, suitable for in vivo transfection of siRNA and mRNA, respectively.
Key features of the study:
- This report provides in-depth analysis of the global transfection reagents and equipment market, and provides market size (US$ Million) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR %) for the forecast period (2023–2030), considering 2022 as the base year.
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunities across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrices for this market.
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approval, market trends, regional outlook, and competitive strategies adopted by key players.
- It profiles key players in the global transfection reagents and equipment market based on the following parameters such as company highlights, products portfolio, key highlights, financial performance, and strategies.
- Key companies covered as a part of this study include Qiagen NV, Promega Corporation, Polyplus-transfection SA, Mirus Bio LLC, Merck KgaA, MaxCyte Inc., Lonza Group, Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc., and Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., among others.
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and the management authorities of the companies to make informed decisions regarding their future product launches, type up-gradation, market expansion, and marketing tactics.
- The global transfection reagents and equipment market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, product manufacturers, distributors, new entrants, and financial analysts.
- Stakeholders would have ease in decision-making through various strategy matrices used in analyzing the global transfection reagents and equipment market.
- Global Transfection Reagents and Equipment Market, By Product:
- Global Transfection Reagents and Equipment Market, By Method:
- Biochemical Methods
- Physical Methods
- Viral Methods
- Global Transfection Reagents and Equipment Market, By End User:
- Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies
- Academics and Research Institutes
- Global Transfection Reagents and Equipment Market, By Geography:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Company Profiles:
- Qiagen NV
- Promega Corporation
- Polyplus-transfection SA
- Mirus Bio LLC
- Merck KgaA
- MaxCyte Inc.
- Lonza Group
- Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.