Costume jewelry is produced from inexpensive materials and is also known as fashion jewelry, trinkets, imitation jewelry, fake jewelry, and junk jewelry. It is primarily produced from inexpensive materials such as metals, beads, synthetic stones, glass, ivory, plastic, and colored stone jewelry. Bangles, necklaces, earrings, rings, and anklets are some of the types of costume jewelry. Moreover, pearls and semi-precious metals are also used to make costume jewelry.
The U.S. costume jewelry witnessed significant growth in recent past years, the increasing demand for such products due to the increasing prices of gold, silver, and diamond. Based on the product type, the U.S. costume jewelry market is bifurcated into the bracelets and bangles, earrings & finger rings, necklaces & pendants, anklets & toe rings, brooch, and others. Among these segments, the earrings & finger rings segment dominated the U.S. costume jewelry market in 2018, owing to the demand for earrings & finger rings among female consumers for daily use. This factor is estimated to drive growth of the U.S. costume jewelry market during the forecast period.
On the basis of distribution channel, the U.S. costume jewelry market is bifurcated into the mono-brand stores, multi-brand boutiques, online retailing, and others. Among these segments, the multi-brand boutiques segment dominated the U.S. costume jewelry market in 2018, owing to the easy availability of such branded products in the multi-branded boutiques. This factor is estimated to drive growth of the U.S. costume jewelry market during the forecast timeframe.
Key features of the study:
- This report provides in-depth analysis of the U.S. costume jewelry market, market size (US$ Billion), and Cumulative Annual Growth Rate (CAGR %) for the forecast period (2019–2027).
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunity across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrix for this market. It provides valuable insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approval, costume jewelry products, and competitive strategy adopted by the leading players.
- Key companies covered as a part of this study includes Chanel S.A, Guess Inc., Gianni Versace S.p.A, Alex and Ani, LLC, Pandora A/S, LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE, Hermes International SA, Hennes & Mauritz Ab, ZARA ESPANA SA, and Gucci
- It profiles leading players in the U.S. costume jewelry market based on the following parameters – company overview, financial performance, product portfolio, geographical presence, key developments, and future plans.
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and the management authorities of the companies to make informed decisions with respect to their future product launch, market expansion, and marketing tactics.
- The U.S. costume jewelry market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry, including investors, product developers, distributors, costume jewelry product companies, research institutes, new entrants, and financial analysts.
- Stakeholders would greatly benefit in decision-making through the various strategy matrices used in analyzing the U.S. costume jewelry market.
- U.S. Costume Jewelry Market, By Product Type:
- Bracelets and Bangles
- Earrings and Finger Rings
- Necklaces and Pendants
- Anklets and Toe Rings
- U.S. Costume Jewelry Market, By Distribution Channel:
- Mono-brand Stores
- Multi-brand Boutiques
- Online Retailing
- U.S. Costume Jewelry Market, By Price Range:
- Low US$ 50-150
- Medium US$ 150-220
- High US$ 220 and above
- Company Profiles
- Chanel S.A *
- Company Overview
- Product Portfolio
- Financial Performance
- Recent Developments/Updates
- Future Plans
- Guess Inc.
- Gianni Versace S.p.A
- Alex and Ani, LLC
- Pandora A/s
- LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE
- Hermes International SA
- Hennes & Mauritz Ab
- ZARA ESPANA SA
“*” marked represents similar segmentation in other categories in the respective section