Telerehabilitation is increasingly used in health systems around the world as a tool to reach patients in remote areas and expand the coverage of interventions such as physical therapy. Physical therapists communicate with patients to prevent, treat, and rehabilitate disorders. Telerehabilitation is a branch of telehealth, comprising a system that uses telecommunications technology to control or monitor remote rehabilitation. Tele-rehabilitation programs use technology to communicate with patients and professionals who are located far away. Tele-Physio-Therapy (TPT) makes use of networking tools to help patients receive physiotherapy in the comfort of their own homes, either via audio or video calls. TPT offers a number of recovery and rehabilitation programs in clinics.
Increasing launches of physical therapy telerehabilitation solutions by the key market players are expected to drive the U.S. physical therapy virtual and telerehabilitation market growth during the forecast period. For instance, in April 2020, Thera Inc., a company that provides traditional therapy using virtual reality, launched TheraNow, an online platform that helps patients connect with physical therapists through teletherapy. Patients can make two-way video calls and send secure messages using this platform. Clinicians use this time to pre-screen and evaluate patients' medical records depending on the information provided by the user.
Moreover, advances in healthcare technologies is expected to drive the U.S. physical therapy virtual and telerehabilitation market growth during the forecast period. On October 11, 2019, California Governor signed a new law offering commercial health insurance coverage for telehealth services. The law will benefit patients by increasing access and availability to healthcare services, and catalyze the growth of telehealth technologies throughout California.
Key features of the study:
- This report provides an in-depth analysis of the U.S. physical therapy virtual and telerehabilitation services market, market size (US$ Million), and compound annual growth rate (CAGR%) for the forecast period (2021–2028), considering 2020 as the base year
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunities across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrices for this market
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approval, market trends, regional outlook, and competitive strategies adopted by key players
- It profiles key players in the U.S. physical therapy virtual and telerehabilitation services market based on the following parameters – company highlights, products portfolio, key highlights, financial performance, and strategies
- Key companies covered as a part of this study include MTI America, VPT (Virtual Physical Therapists), Conversa Health, MindStreet, Inc., MEDRISK, Global Outreach TeleRehabilitation Services, Inc., Empatha, GestureTek Inc., Neuro Rehab Vr, American Well LiteGait, Doctor On Demand, Inc., Hinge Health, Inc., Care Innovations LLC., and Jintronix
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and the management authorities of the companies to make informed decisions regarding their future product launches, type up-gradation, market expansion, and marketing tactics
- The U.S. physical therapy virtual and telerehabilitation services market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, product manufacturers, distributors, new entrants, and financial analysts
- Stakeholders would have ease in decision-making through various strategy matrices used in analyzing the U.S. physical therapy virtual and telerehabilitation services market
- U.S. Physical Therapy Virtual and Telerehabilitation Services Market, By Service Type:
- U.S. Physical Therapy Virtual and Telerehabilitation Services Market, By Application:
- Cardiovascular Physical Therapy
- Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- Neurological Physical Therapy
- Pressure Ulcers
- Cognitive Rehabilitation
- U.S. Physical Therapy Virtual and Telerehabilitation Services Market, By End User:
- Rehabilitation Centers
- Homecare Settings
- Company Profiles
- MTI America
- Company Highlights
- Products Portfolio
- Key Highlights
- Financial Performance
- VPT (Virtual Physical Therapists)
- Conversa Health
- MindStreet, Inc.
- Global Outreach TeleRehabilitation Services, Inc.
- GestureTek Inc.
- Neuro Rehab Vr
- American Well
- Doctor On Demand, Inc.
- Hinge Health, Inc.
- Care Innovations LLC.
“*” marked represents similar segmentation in other categories in the respective section.