The demand of speech therapy has been dynamically increasing in the U.S., owing to increasing prevalence of language and speech disorders. The National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders, a member of the U.S. National Institutes of Health, reported in 2016, around 5% children of age three to 17 years in the U.S. have speech disorder that lasted for a week or longer during the past 12 months. In order to meet this demand several new market players are entering into the speech therapy market to provide speech therapy services. For instance, in May 2021, Expressable, a digital speech therapy startup company which connects patients to speech-language pathologists (SLP) via telehealth services, was launched in the U.S., after raising approximately US$ 4.5 million seed round.
Market players are focusing on various inorganic growth strategies such as partnerships and agreements, which is anticipated to augment the market growth over the forecast period. For instance, in July 2018, Mount Sinai Health System (MSHS), a hospital network in New York City, U.S., entered into an exclusive joint venture agreement, with Novotalk, Ltd., a startup company, to commercialize innovative speech and language solutions to address the therapeutic need of patients with speech impairments in the U.S. and Canada.
Moreover, several market players are focusing on expanding their speech therapy offerings by opening new clinics which is expected to propel the market growth over the forecast period. For instance, in February 2017, Judevine Center for Autism, the premier provider of autism services, expanded it offices in order to include for Speech/Language Therapy (ST) and Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) services in their portfolio.
Key features of the study:
- This report provides an in-depth analysis of S. speech therapy market, provides market size (US$ Billion), and compound annual growth rate (CAGR %) for the forecast period (2021-2028), considering 2020 as the base year
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunities across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrix for this market
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approval, regional outlook, and competitive strategies adopted by the leading players
- It profiles leading players in the U.S. speech therapy market based on the following parameters – company overview, financial performance, product portfolio, geographical presence, distribution strategies, key developments and strategies, and future plans
- Key companies covered as a part of this study include Genesis Rehab Services, Speech Therapy Solutions, Inc., Reliant Rehabilitation, Kindred Healthcare, LLC, Smart Speech Therapy LLC, BenchMark Physical Therapy Institute, Rehabilitation Associates, Inc., Easy Speech Therapy Center, LA Speech Therapy Solutions, LLC, Teamwork Therapies, and The Hello Foundation
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and the management authorities of the companies to make informed decision regarding their future product launch, technology up-gradation, market expansion, and marketing tactics
- The U.S. speech therapy market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, manufacturers, distributors, new entrants, and financial analysts
- Stakeholders would have ease in decision making through various strategy matrices used in analyzing the U.S. speech therapy market
- U.S. Speech Therapy Market, By Age Group:
- U.S. Speech Therapy Market, By Indication:
- Speech Disorders
- Language Disorders
- Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
- U.S. Speech Therapy Market, By End User:
- Rehabilitation Centers
- Company Profiles
- Genesis Rehab Services*
- Company Overview
- Product Portfolio
- Financial Performance
- Recent Developments/Updates
- Speech Therapy Solutions, Inc.
- Reliant Rehabilitation
- Kindred Healthcare, LLC
- Smart Speech Therapy LLC
- BenchMark Physical Therapy Institute
- Rehabilitation Associates, Inc.
- Easy Speech Therapy Center
- LA Speech Therapy Solutions, LLC
- Teamwork Therapies
- The Hello Foundation
“*” marked represents similar segmentation in other categories in the respective section.