Vitamin A is a fat-soluble unsaturated organic compound. It is often found in natural food products. It includes carrots, eggs, milk, cheese, and other dairy products. Furthermore, it can be synthesized from plants, fish oil, and other bacterial precursors of carotenoids. Major constituents of vitamin A include beta-carotene, retinol, and traces of provitamin A carotenoids. Vitamin A helps the human body by assisting and maintaining the good health of the skin due to the presence of retinoic acid. This activates and converts the immature skin cells and genes into the mature epidermal cells. In addition, vitamin A has the ability to reduce signs of aging by lowering the number of fine lines and wrinkles.
Consumption of vitamin A helps in preventing diseases such as night blindness, child mortality, and diarrhea. Moreover, the U.S. FDA (Food & Drug Administration) is reviewing these supplements for their effective functioning inside the human body. Moreover, the need for consultation from a nutritionist, healthcare provider, or pharmacist is necessary to know more about the required vitamin A intake.
There has been a constant increase in the number of skin-related issues due to constant exposure to sunlight such as skin rashes and allergies, imbalanced diet, dark spots, and wrinkles due to aging. Moreover, external factors such as an increase in disposable income and rising awareness about personal appearance are driving demand for skincare products and creams.
As a result, key players operating in the cosmetics and personal care market are leveraging this opportunity to develop anti-aging skincare creams. For instance, in November 2021, Unilever launched its new anti-aging product line, which is formulated with vitamin A under the POND’S brand. The products included in this product line are skin tightening serums, lifting and brightening eye creams, and advanced hydrating night creams.
Key features of the study:
- This report provides an in-depth analysis of the global vitamin A market, and provides market size (US$ Million and Tons) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR%) for the forecast period (2022-2030), considering 2021 as the base year
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunity across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrix for this market
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approvals, regional outlook, and competitive strategies adopted by key players
- It profiles key players in the global vitamin A market based on the following parameters – company overview, financial performance, product portfolio, geographical presence, distribution strategies, key developments and strategies, and future plans
- Key companies covered as a part of this study include DSM, BASF SE, Bluestar Adisseo Co. Ltd., Prinova Group LLC, Zhejiang NHU Co. Ltd., Zhejiang Medicine Co., Ltd., Provimi North America, Inc., Kempex Holland BV, and Xiamen Kingdomway Group Co.
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and management authorities of companies to make informed decision regarding future products launches, technology up gradation, market expansion, and marketing tactics
- The global vitamin A market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, vitamin A manufacturers, distributors, new entrants, and financial analysts
- Stakeholders would have ease in decision-making through various strategy matrices used in analyzing the global vitamin A market
- Global Vitamin A Market, By Source:
- Global Vitamin A Market, By Product Type:
- Food Grade
- Feed Grade
- Pharmaceutical Grade
- Global Vitamin A Market, By Form:
- Global Vitamin A Market, By Application:
- Food & Beverages
- Dietary Supplements
- Clinical Nutrition
- Animal Feed
- Personal Care & Cosmetics
- Global Vitamin A Market, By Region:
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Company Profiles
- Company Overview
- Product Portfolio
- Financial Performance
- Key Strategies
- Recent Developments
- Future Plans
- BASF SE
- Bluestar Adisseo Co. Ltd.
- Prinova Group LLC
- Zhejiang NHU Co. Ltd.
- Zhejiang Medicine Co., Ltd.
- Provimi North America, Inc.
- Kempex Holland BV
- Xiamen Kingdomway Group Co.