A storage area network refers to a high-speed network, which interconnects and presents a shared band of storage devices to various servers. SANs are typically helpful in backup and disaster recovery settings. SANs are used to enhance the capacity of mass storage devices such as optical jukeboxes, tape libraries, and disk arrays that have access to servers. Increasing volumes of critical data being accumulated in the global business environment have led to an increased need for better performances, manageability, availability, and security of data storage assets among enterprises. Furthermore, many enterprises are focused on implementing specialized storage networks that can aid businesses in attaining operational efficiencies.
The global yacht charter market was valued for US$ 52268.8 Mn in 2021.
Previously, in a conventional approach, LAN was used for data back-up and restore functions that are particularly slow and majorly impact efficiency of the whole operation. On the contrary, in SAN approach, data moves smoothly across the SAN to tape devices as it does not utilize critical server I/O or CPU resources. Several issues can be improved with the integration of high-performance backup and restore capabilities with data availability and device sharing. This includes performance degradation, extended downtime periods, and shrinking backup windows. However, increase in the overall server efficiency with server-less backup offered by SAN architecture is fueling adoption of SAN across various verticals. Thus, these factors are expected to drive growth of the market in the near future. Increasing usage of SANs among small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) is expected to boost the market growth, especially in emerging economies. This adoption of SANs among smaller organizations is mainly driven by the benefits offered by SANs such as flexibility, shared storage, and centralized control, in order to share capacity between multiple hosts. As a result of this, major SAN solution providers are constantly focused on products that are easy to use and are cost-effective for smaller enterprises, which in turn, is expected to boost the global Yacht Charter market growth over the forecast period.
Key features of the study:
- This report provides an in-depth analysis of the Global Yacht Charter Market and provides market size (US$ Million) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR %) for the forecast period (2022-2030), considering 2021 as the base year
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunities across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrix for this market
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approval, regional outlook, and competitive strategy adopted by leading players
- It profiles leading players in the global Yacht Charter Market based on the following parameters – regulatory landscape, company overview, financial performance, product portfolio, geographical presence, distribution strategies, key developments and strategies, and future plans
- Key companies covered in the Global Yacht Charter Market includes Fun2Rent, Sunsail Ltd., Boatbound Inc., The Moorings, Yachtico, Hanse Group, Sailogy S.A., Fraser Escape Bareboat Charters, Dream Yacht Charter, Incrediblue Limited, and Antlos..
- These key market players are focusing on collaboration strategy with other market leaders to innovate and launch new products to meet the increasing needs and requirements of consumers.
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and management authorities of companies to make informed decision regarding future product launches, Yacht Size up gradation, market expansion, and marketing tactics
- The global Yacht Charter market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, distributors, new entrants, and financial analysts
- Stakeholders would have ease in decision-making through the various strategy matrices used in analyzing the Global Yacht Charter Market
- Global Yacht Charter Market, By Yacht Type:
- Displacement Type
- Motor Yacht
- Sailing Yacht
- Global Yacht Charter Market, By Consumer Type:
- Global Yacht Charter Market, By Yacht Size:
- Large (over 50m)
- Medium (30m – 50m)
- Small (up to 30m)
- Global Yacht Charter Market, By Region:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
- Company Profiles
- Company Overview
- Product Portfolio
- Financial Performance
- Key Strategies
- Recent Developments
- Boatbound Inc.
- Dream Yacht Charter
- Fraser Escape Bareboat Charters
- Incrediblue Limited
- Sailogy S.A.
- Sunsail Ltd.
- The Moorings
- Yachtico, Hanse Group
“*” marked represents similar segmentation in other categories in the respective section.