Baby diapers are absorbent polymers based fibers which absorb urine and prevent its leakage. Baby diapers are vital as they maintain hygienic conditions for infants. Global baby diaper market witnessed a growth in demand in recent past years owing to the changes in consumer’s preferences for premium personal care products that ensures a better hygiene. Companies involved in the market are focused on developing products made from advanced fibers that are non-allergic to babies’ skin, lesser weight, and provides more absorption capacity.
Rising demand for hygienic and natural personal care products is expected to fuel the market growth for baby diapers. Growing inclination of people towards the usage of eco-friendly products is encouraging manufacturers to develop bio-degradable diapers. This scenario is to propel the demand for baby diapers over the forecast period.
Among Style, consumers are opting for pant style diapers due to the comfort, ease of use and convenience for parents. This is expected to boost the demand for pant style diapers in next few years. New product launches in the baby diaper market have encouraged the use of ultra-soft fibers with more aesthetic properties.
Parents have firmly embraced using baby diapers due to the growing awareness regarding maintaining the hygiene of infants. Continuous improvements in diaper fabric, absorption capacity, and unique user-friendly features have caused rivals to earn a larger market share. Bio-based disposable diapers are being developed by manufacturers in response to rising consumer desire for healthy and hygienic products, which is also anticipated to boost market demand.
Key features of the study:
- This report provides an in-depth analysis of global baby diapers market , and provides market size (US$ Billion) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR %) for the forecast period (2022-2030), considering 2021 as the base year
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunity across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrix for this market
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approvals, regional outlook, and competitive strategies adopted by key players
- It profiles key players in the global baby diapers market based on the following parameters – company overview, financial performance, product portfolio, geographical presence, distribution strategies, key developments and strategies, and future plans
- Key companies covered as a part of this study include Kimberly-Clark Corporation, Procter and Gamble, Unicharm Corporation, Domtar Corporation, Kao Corporation, Ontex Group, Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc., Nobel Hygiene, Fujian Shuangheng Group Co., Ltd., and Bumkins.
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and management authorities of companies to make informed decision regarding future product launches, technology up gradation, market expansion, and marketing tactics
- The global baby diapers market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, baby daipers service providers, distributors, new entrants, and financial analysts
- Stakeholders would have ease in decision-making through various strategy matrices used in analyzing the global baby diapers market
- Global Baby Diapers Market, By Product Type:
- Training Nappy
- Swim Suit
- Global Baby Diapers Market, By Style:
- Global Baby Diapers Market, By Distribution Channel:
- Convenience Store
- Retail Stores
- Specialty Stores
- Global Baby Diapers Market, By Region:
- North America
- Latin America
- By Country:
- Rest of Latin America
- By Country:
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- By Country:
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Company Profiles
- Kimberley-Clark Corporation
- Company Overview
- Product Portfolio
- Key Strategies
- Recent Developments
- Future Plans
- Procter and Gamble
- Unicharm Corporation
- Domtar Corporation
- Kao Corporation
- Ontex Group
- Johnson & Johnson Services Inc.
- Nobel Hygiene
- Fujian Shuangheng Group Co. Ltd.
“*” marked represents similar segmentation in other categories in the respective section