Inulin is a type of dietary fiber. It is extracted from chicory, and find several applications in food & beverages, pharmaceuticals, and dietary supplements. Inulin helps to improve digestive health, control diabetes, and aids in weight loss. The benefits of inulin also include lowering blood sugar levels in patients with diabetes type II. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) considers inulin a generally recognized as safe, or GRAS, food. Inulin helps improve the nutritional value of food products.
Increase in use of inulin food & beverages, pharmaceuticals, and dietary supplements and rise in awareness among people about the health benefits of inulin are major factors expected to aid in the growth of the global inulin market. Inulin aids digestion by increasing number of good bacteria in the gut. Inulin adds bulk to stool and increases the frequency of bowel movements. For instance, the European Food Safety Authority has evaluated the scientific grounding of the health claim, which is backed by 6 human intervention studies that prove that consumption of Orafti inulin a day improved stool frequency and promoted digestive health.
Key features of the study:
- This report provides in-depth analysis of the global inulin market, and provides market size (US$ Million) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR %) for the forecast period (2022–2028), considering 2021 as the base year.
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunities across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrices for this market.
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approval, market trends, regional outlook, and competitive strategies adopted by key players.
- It profiles key players in the global inulin market based on the following parameters such as company highlights, products portfolio, key highlights, financial performance, and strategies.
- Key companies covered as a part of this study include The Green Labs LLC, Ciranda, Inc., Adept Impex Private Limited, Nova Green Inc., The Tierra Group, The Ingredient House (TIH), SENSUS NV, Beneo Remy NV, Cargill Inc., Cosucra Groupe Warcoing SA, PMV Nutrient Products Pvt Ltd., Xirui Bioengineering Company, and Dingxi Longhai Dairy Co. Ltd., among others.
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and the management authorities of the companies to make informed decisions regarding their future product launches, type up-gradation, market expansion, and marketing tactics.
- The global inulin market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, product manufacturers, distributors, new entrants, and financial analysts.
- Stakeholders would have ease in decision-making through various strategy matrices used in analyzing the global inulin market.
- Global Inulin Market, By Application:
- Food and Beverage
- Dietary Supplements
- Global Inulin Market, By Geography:
- North America
- Middle East and Africa
- South America
- Company Profiles:
- The Green Labs LLC
- Ciranda, Inc.
- Adept Impex Private Limited
- Nova Green Inc.
- The Tierra Group
- The Ingredient House (TIH)
- SENSUS NV
- Beneo Remy NV
- Cargill Inc.
- Cosucra Groupe Warcoing SA
- PMV Nutrient Products Pvt Ltd.
- Xirui Bioengineering Company
- Dingxi Longhai Dairy Co. Ltd.