Probiotics ingredients are used to improve the immune system of the body. This results in the reduction of the number of cases of diseases. In addition, it helps in restoring the balance in the digestive tract. It also helps in the reduction of the inflammation in the intestine. It is used in all types of F&B segments, including snacks and bars. It is also used in personal care products and breakfast solutions.
Increasing health awareness among consumers is driving growth of the global probiotics ingredients market. Probiotics ingredients are used in a variety of food, beverage and dietary supplements to promote immune function, reduce intestinal permeability and prevent gastrointestinal disorders. Moreover, growing consumer awareness and spending on probiotics ingredients is projected to drive the market over the next five years. Furthermore, increasing demand for raw and processed meat may also contribute to the growth of the product segment. In addition, the increasing usage of probiotics ingredients in sports nutrition products is further projected to drive the market growth.
On the other hand, stringent regulations and labelling standards for probiotics is expected to restrict the market growth.
Key features of the study:
- This report provides in-depth analysis of the global probiotics ingredients market, and provides market size (US$ Million) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR%) for the forecast period (2022–2030), considering 2021 as the base year
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunities across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrices for this market
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approval, market trends, regional outlook, and competitive strategies adopted by key players
- It profiles key players in the global probiotics ingredients market based on the following parameters – company highlights, products portfolio, key highlights, financial performance, and strategies
- Key companies covered as a part of this study include Kerry Inc., Chr. Hansen Holding AS, Koninklijke DSM NV, DuPont De Neumors, Inc., Lallemand Inc., Associated British Foods PLC, Nutris, Archer Daniels Midland Company, Advanced Enzyme Technologies, and Orffa
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and the management authorities of the companies to make informed decisions regarding their future product launches, type up-gradation, market expansion, and marketing tactics
- The global probiotics ingredients market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, product manufacturers, distributors, new entrants, and financial analysts
- Stakeholders would have ease in decision-making through various strategy matrices used in analyzing the global probiotics ingredients market
- Global Probiotic Ingredients Market, By Type
- Spore Formers
- Global Probiotic Ingredients Market, By Application
- Food and Beverage
- Dietary Supplements
- Animal Feed
- Global Probiotic Ingredients Market, By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Company Profiles
- Kerry Inc.
- Hansen Holding AS
- Koninklijke DSM NV
- DuPont De Neumors, Inc.
- Lallemand Inc.
- Associated British Foods PLC
- Archer Daniels Midland Company
- Advanced Enzyme Technologies