Food allergen testing is an important step in the allergy prevention process. Allergen testing can detect the concentration of allergens in food and alert consumers to possible hazards. When it comes to allergen detection, it's critical that food manufacturers use a reputable, accredited laboratory for the job. These laboratories are required by law to use the latest guidelines in allergen testing.
Food allergies is a growing public health problem. About two to four percent of the population suffers from an allergy. Children, in particular, are especially susceptible. They are twice as likely to develop other allergic conditions. The growing number of people affected by food allergies is driving the growth of the global food allergen testing market. Moreover, the food & beverage industry is expanding globally, providing opportunities for the food allergen testing market. Increasing international trade has led to a number of regulations governing food safety and labeling. Furthermore, the population growth and urbanization has also increased food consumption. As a result, the market is expected to grow at a faster rate over the forecast period.
On contrary, lack of food control infrastructure & resources across developing countries is projected to hamper the market growth.
Key features of the study:
- This report provides in-depth analysis of the global food allergen testing market, and provides market size (US$ Million) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR%) for the forecast period (2022–2030), considering 2021 as the base year
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunities across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrices for this market
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approval, market trends, regional outlook, and competitive strategies adopted by key players
- It profiles key players in the global food allergen testing market based on the following parameters – company highlights, products portfolio, key highlights, financial performance, and strategies
- Key companies covered as a part of this study include ALS Limited, Asurequality Ltd, SGS SA, Bureau Veritas, Eurofins Scientific SE, Intertek Group PLC, Merieux Nutrisciences Corporation, Microbac Laboratories Inc., Neogen Corporation, Omega Diagnostics Group PLC, Crystal Chem Inc., and Danaher Corporation
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and the management authorities of the companies to make informed decisions regarding their future product launches, type up-gradation, market expansion, and marketing tactics
- The global food allergen testing market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, product manufacturers, distributors, new entrants, and financial analysts
- Stakeholders would have ease in decision-making through various strategy matrices used in analyzing the global food allergen testing market
- Global Food Allergen Testing Market, By Technology:
- Immunoassay-based/ELISA (Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay)
- PCR (Polymerase Chain Reaction)-based
- Other Technologies
- Global Food Allergen Testing Market, By Food Tested:
- Processed Food
- Baby Food
- Global Food Allergen Testing Market, By Geography:
- North America
- South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Company Profiles:
- ALS Limited
- Asurequality Ltd
- SGS SA
- Bureau Veritas
- Eurofins Scientific SE
- Intertek Group PLC
- Merieux Nutrisciences Corporation
- Microbac Laboratories Inc.
- Neogen Corporation
- Omega Diagnostics Group PLC
- Crystal Chem Inc.
- Danaher Corporation