Coherent Market Insights followsa comprehensive research methodology focused on providing the most precise market analysis. The company leverages a data triangulation model which helps company to gauge the market dynamics and provide accurate estimates. Key components of the research methodologies followed for all our market reports include:
- Primary Research (Trade Surveys and Experts Interviews)
- Desk Research
- Proprietor Data Analytics Model
In addition to this, Coherent Market Insights has access to a wide range of the regional and global reputed paid data bases, which helps the company to figure out the regional and global market trends and dynamics. The company analyses the industry from the 360 Degree Perspective i.e. from the Supply Side and Demand Side which enables us to provide granular details of the entire ecosystem for each study. Finally, a Top-Down approach and Bottom-Up approach is followed to arrive at ultimate research findings.
Coherent Market Insights desk research is based on a principle set of research techniques:
- National level desk research: It Includes research analysis of regional players, regional regulatory bodies, regional trade associations, and regional organization.
- Multinational level desk research: The research team keeps a track of multinational players, global regulatory bodies, global trade associations, and global organization.
Coherent Market Insights has a large amount of in-house repository of industry database. This is leveraged as a burner for initiating a new research study. Key secondary sources include:
- Governmental bodies, National and international social welfare institutions, and organizations creating economic policies among others.
- Trade association, National and international media and trade press.
- Company Annual reports, SEC filings, Corporate Presentations, press release, news, and specification sheet of manufacturers, system integrators, brick and mortar - distributors and retailers, and third party online commerce players.
- Scientific journals, and other technical magazines and whitepapers.
Preliminary Data Mining
The raw data is obtained through the secondary findings, in house repositories, and trade surveys. It is then filtered to ensure that the relevant information including industry dynamics, trends, and outlook is retained for further research process.
Holistic approach is used to ensure that the granular and uncommon parameters are taken into consideration to ensure accurate results. The information from the paid databases are further combined to the raw data in order to standardize it.
Coherent Statistical model
We arrive at our final research findings through simulation models. Coherent Data Analytics Model is a statistical tool that helps company to forecast market estimates. Few of the parameters considered as a part of the statistical model include:
- Micro-economic indicators
- Macro-economic indicators
- Environmental indicators
- Socio-political indicators
- Technology indicators
Once the findings are derived from the statistical model, large volume of data is process to confirm accurate research results. Data analytics and processing tools are adopted to process large chunk of collected informative data. In case, a client customizes the study during the process, the research finding till then are benchmarked, and the process for new research requirement is initiated again.
This is the most crucial stage of the research process. Primary Interviews are conducted to validate the data and analysis. This helps in achieving the following purposes:
- It provides first-hand information on the market dynamics, outlook, and growth parameters.
- Industry experts validates the estimates which helps the company to cement the on-going research study.
- Primary research includes online surveys, face-to face interviews, and telephonic interviews.
The primary research is conducted with the ecosystem players including, but not limited to:
- Raw Material Suppliers
- System Integrators