A fresh modular water bottle rack offers various assembly combinations along with many other benefits such as flexible capacity according our consumption, designed to carry a table top water dispenser, efficient storage volume, transportation, efficient use of floor space, easy to assemble, and competitive price.
Increasing inclination of the populace towards urban lifestyle and growing awareness about benefits of bottled water is expected to drive growth of the global water bottle racks market. The major advantage of bottled water is that it is safe and convenient. Furthermore, bottled water is pure and filtered to remove any bacteria and harmful chemicals, leaving people feeling better and healthier.
These factors are expected to drive the global water bottle racks market growth during the forecast period. According to International Bottled Water Association, U.S. bottled water market generated a revenue of US$ 18,556 million in 2017 from US$ 14,143 million in 2014.
Among product type, plastic segment is expected to boost the global water bottled rack market during the forecast period. Features such as hygiene, safety, lightweight, and durability have made plastic packaging popular. Rising trend of using plastic as a packaging material for bottled water includes the use of flexible packaging solutions. With the changing lifestyle of consumers, convenience is the major driving factor that is influencing their purchasing decisions. Moreover, water bottles, especially those made of glass, are more expensive, difficult to clean, and fragile, which is expected to create a disinclination among consumers to purchase plastic water bottles. Therefore, significant increase in demand for plastic water bottles is expected to drive the market growth of global water bottle racks during the forecast period.
According to India Brand Equity Foundation (IBEF), in 2010, the Indian plastics industry comprises around 55,000 plastic processing units, spread over both the organized and unorganized sectors. Moreover, in 2018, by exporting plastic, Indian plastic industry generated a revenue of US$ 3.47 billion.
Furthermore, water bottles, which are made of plastics increase risks to the human health and also to environment, as various toxic plastic components and harmful chemicals are transferred from the bottle to the water. Since, plastic bottles raise numerous environmental and health concerns, it is expected to adversely affect the market growth.
Major players operating in the global water bottle racks market include Coca-Cola Bottling Company of Saudi Arabia, Palletco Plastic Industries LLC, Lista International, Power Rack, Bahrain Water Bottling and Beverages Company S.P.C., ALSAMAANI Group, The Water Delivery Company, Shandong Liyang Plastic Molding Co. Ltd., Cixi Best Electrical Appliance Co. Ltd., Zhejiang Rongxin Industrial & Trading, MIW Water Cooler Experts, Zephyr Fluid Solutions, Polymer Solutions International, Inc., and others.
On the basis of product type, the global water bottle racks market is segmented into:
On the basis of structure, the global water bottle racks market is segmented into:
- Upright platform
- Stacked rack
- Others (hand truck, wire bottle racks, and customized)
On the basis of distribution channel, the global water bottle racks market is segmented into:
- Retail stores
- Wholesale stores
- Online stores
On the basis of region, the global water bottle racks market is segmented into:
- North America
- Latin America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- Middle East
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC)
- Rest of Middle East
- Northern Africa
- South Africa
- Central Africa
- In June 2018, two brands of Stanley Black & Decker Storage Solutions, namely LISTA and Vidmar, would extend its product portfolio by launching the new Tall Cabinet line of customizable storage options. This new line is an extension of the company’s existing Storage Solutions and focuses on providing taller cabinet lines.
- In Oct 2016, Coca-Cola planned to build an 187,000 sq m bottling plant in Sudair, Saudi Arabia, at a cost of up to $100 million. The company is committed to investing in the Saudi market, considering the vast economic opportunities and the large consumer base.
- In October 2013, Nestle Waters North America entered into a five-year manufacturing contract with Zephyr Fluid Solutions of Newtown, CT for display and transportation racks to be used throughout Nestlé Waters’ fleet of Direct trucks.