The global automotive powertrain dynamometers market was valued at US$ 275.4 Million in 2021 and is expected to surpass US$ 384.5 Million by 2030, exhibiting a CAGR of 4.5% during the forecast period (2022-2030), according to the global automotive powertrain dynamometers market Report, by Type (ICE Powertrain, Hybrid and Electric Powertrain), by Application (Passenger Vehicles, Light Commercial Vehicles, and Heavy Commercial Vehicles), and by Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa), published by Coherent Market Insights.
The demand for powertrain dynamometers is growing in the global automotive powertrain dynamometers market, owing to an increase in the number of vehicles on the road. Furthermore, Horiba Ltd., AVL, and MEIDENSHA CORPORATION are some of the key players in automotive powertrain dynamometer market which contribute to a larger share of the market revenue. Automotive powertrain dynamometer market study analyzes passenger vehicle, heavy commercial vehicle and light commercial vehicle application prospects. According to Worldwide Market Reports, passenger vehicle segment held the largest share in 2018, in the automotive powertrain dynamometer market, owing to the increasing demand for powertrain dynamometers for these vehicles.
Global Automotive Powertrain Dynamometers Market - Impact of Coronavirus (Covid-19) Pandemic
- In 2020, Covid-19 has shut down the production in automotive powertrain dynamometers, owing to strict lockdown in many countries. This hampered the growth of automotive powertrain dynamometers
- Due to government-imposed stringent lockdowns, the automobile industry's production was halted. In addition, companies were cutting expenditures to make up for lost revenue during that time period. This reduced a need or demand for dynamometer test automation systems.
- Moreover after the COVID-19 pandemic, the shortage of electronic chip such as semiconductor and others hampered the vehicle manufacturing as well as test automation systems, severely impacting the global test automation systems for powertrain dynamometer market.
To know the latest trends and insights prevalent in this market, click the link below:
Browse 60 market data tables and 40 figures on "Global automotive powertrain dynamometers market - forecast to 2030”.
Key Trends and Analysis of the Global Automotive Powertrain Dynamometers Market:
- Innovative technologies such as combustion control improvements and the introduction of electric powertrains are factors that are expected to drive growth of automotive powertrain dynamometers market. Also, increasing development of innovative automobile features in emerging economies is expected to offer profitable opportunities for automobile manufacturers that will drive growth of the automotive powertrain dynamometers market, globally.
- Key players in North America market are offering number of products, which is expected to aid in growth of the market. For instance, Burke E. Porter Machinery Company (BEPCO) provides advanced electrical, mechanical, and software solutions for testing and production systems. It also offers vehicle test systems and powertrain testing products.
- Major players operating in the global automotive powertrain dynamometers market include Horiba, Ltd., Ricardo, AVL List GmbH, Rototest, FEV Group, Intertek Group PLC, AIP GmbH & Co. KG, Burke E. Porter Machinery Company (BEPCO), and Sakor Technologies, Inc.