The global bath bomb & cold pressed soaps market was valued at US$ 700.0 million in 2018, according to Bath Bomb & Cold Pressed Soaps Market Report, by Product Type (Bath Bomb and Cold Pressed Soaps), By Distribution Channel (Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Department Stores, Online Channels, and Others (Convenience Stores, Pharmacies, etc.)), and by Region (North America, South America, Asia Pacific, Europe, and Middle East & Africa), published by Coherent Market Insights.
The global bath bomb & cold pressed soaps market is expected to reach US$ 1135.5 million by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 6.1% over the forecast period.
Conventional soaps contain chemicals that are harmful to human skin. This has led to a shift in consumer preference towards organic, chemical free products. Increasing demand for organic/non-toxic soaps is expected to drive the market growth over the forecast period.
Furthermore, cold pressed soaps, just like hot pressed soaps, are made using oils and lye (a solution of KOH or NaOH flakes in distilled water). However, cold pressed soaps require a minimum curing time of 4 – 5 weeks, whereas hot pressed soaps require lesser curing time, as it can be used almost immediately after they have hardened. This factor is expected to hinder growth of the global bath bomb & cold pressed soaps market during the forecast period.
To know the latest trends and insights prevalent in this market, click the link below:
Browse 69 market data tables* and 33 figures* on "Bath Bomb & Cold Pressed Soaps Market” - Global forecast to 2027.
Key Trends and Analysis of the Bath Bomb & Cold Pressed Soaps Market:
- Rising influence of social media and advertising of bath bombs by retailers on different social media platforms are resulting in increasing consumption of bath bombs & cold pressed soaps. Moreover, numerous companies are offering gifts enclosed in their bath bombs, in order to attract more customers. The gifts include vouchers, money, and jewelry among others for adults, whereas children’s bath bombs are filled with a toy surprise inside and are very popular on sites such as Amazon and Etsy. For instance, Cheeky Fragrance Limited, a subsidiary of F-JAS LTD, has a wide range of handmade bath bombs and specializes in surprise toy bath bombs for children.
Key Takeaways of the Market:
- Among distribution channel, hypermarkets & supermarket segment is expected to account for significant market share in terms of value in the global bath bomb & cold pressed soaps market during the forecast period. Hypermarkets & supermarkets are a combination of discount and departmental stores, which results in bulk availability of different products under one roof.
- Europe is expected to exhibit substantial market growth in terms of value. Key players in the Europe market are offering vegan cold pressed soaps, which are free from animal fats and milk, among others. The vegan product offerings are due to consumer preferences towards vegan products.
- For instance, Little Soap Company, a U.K.-based company specializing in cold pressed natural soaps, offers 100% natural, organic and vegan cold pressed soaps. Furthermore, a U.K.-based company, All Natural Soap Co., manufactures Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS), parabens, and palm oil free cold pressed soaps. Such factors are expected to boost demand for bath bombs & cold pressed soaps during the forecast period.
- Major players in the global bath bomb & cold pressed soaps market include Village Naturals, Yumscents, Schone, Pretty Suds U.K. Limited, Essence of Earth, LUSH Ltd., Rejuvelle, Soul and Soap, Hugo Naturals, Amor Bath Bombs, and Oliver Rocket LLC among others