The "Global Cryptocurrency ATM Market, By Revenue Source (New Installations (One-way and two-way) and Revenue Through Other Sources (Transaction Commissions, Server Utilization, Technical Support, and Other Services), By Cryptocurrency Type (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dash, Ether, Dogecoin, Other Cryptocurrencies), and By Geography (U.S., Canada, Brazil, Mexico, UK, Austria, Spain, France, Italy, Switzerland, China, Japan, Australia, South Korea, ASEAN countries, GCC, and Israel) – Global Forecast to 2025" is estimated to be valued at US $ 14.0 million in 2017 and expected to witness a CAGR of 45.8% over the forecast period (2017–2025).
Browse over 40 market data tables and 25 figures through 250 pages on "Cryptocurrency ATM Market - Global forecast to 2025”. Cryptocurrency ATM are kiosks or machines that are connected to internet and allow insertion of cash in exchange of cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoins or Litecoins among others. These generate paper receipt which transfers the money to a public key on the blockchain. Proliferation of utilization of these digital assets is expected to be the chief industry growth driver which is expected to fuel demand for deployment of cryptocurrency ATM in the near future. According to analysis, number of new installations in 2017 is estimated to be over double to total number of deployments till 2016, primarily owing to substantial increase of adoption of these digital assets. Prominent factors influencing the user is the increased popularity and highly secured transaction means, anonymity, and decentralized mode of control in the blockchain. Moreover, capability of these machines to provide two-way transaction is expected to fuel growth to the cryptocurrency ATM market in the near future.
To know the latest trends and insights prevalent in the Cryptocurrency ATM market, click the link below: https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/market-insight/cryptocurrency-atm-market-979
Dissatisfaction of the users regarding large amount of commission or fee in the transaction is expected to be a major factor restraining the market growth. According to Coin ATM Radar, in 2017, average fees of 1034 machines used for buying and 380 machines for selling is around 8.82%. Moreover, cost associated with hardware, legal expenses, location rent, cash collection, and exchange services, and consumer support and some of the factors add to expenses that can demotivate the end user from adopting these solutions.
Key Takeaways of the Cryptocurrency ATM Market:
- The global cryptocurrency ATM market is projected to witness a CAGR of 45.8% over the forecast period, primarily owing to its ease of transaction for digital assets and fiat currency
- High machine cost and number of procedural hindrances due to regional regulations, and lack of availability of good and affordable locations to set up machines are some of the major factors hindering the market growth.
- One-way cryptocurrency ATMs are expected to find highest traction in the industry over the forecast period. According to research, consumers are highly inclined towards buying these digital assets instead of selling, mainly owing to limited supply, accounting a ratio of 17 buy transactions to 3 sell transactions.
- Among revenue source, revenue through other source segment is expected to witness highest growth in the market, owing to expected increase in the transaction volume and the commission associated with them
- North America is expected to hold largest share in the global cryptocurrency ATM market over the forecast period, primarily owing to considerable increase in the utilization in U.S. and Canada. In 2017, over 800 of these machines were deployed in the U.S., to improve the ease of access to these digital exchanges.
- Chief vendors operating in the global cryptocurrency ATM market include Genesis Coin, General Bytes, Lamassu, Bit Access, Covault, BitXatm, BTC facil, BitTeller, Skyhook, and LocalBitcoins.