Global Diabetic Food market is estimated to be valued at US$ 11.8 Billion in 2021, according to the Global Diabetic Food Market Report, by Application (Dietary beverages, Ice cream and jellies, Dairy products, Confectionery, Baked products, Others), and by Region (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa), published by Coherent Market Insights.
Global Diabetic food market was valued at US$ 11.8 Billion in 2021. Diabetic food market is expected to register a CAGR of 5.9% over the forecast period (2022–2030), to reach US$ 19.7 Billion by 2030. Diabetic food products are intended to be consumed by diabetes patients as these foods have low sugar and carbohydrate content. Diabetic food can be consumed by healthy people as a precautionary measure. Diabetic food products are used across various applications such as confectionary, dietary beverages, snacks, baked products, ice creams & jellies, and dairy products.
The COVID-19 pandemic is affecting Diabetic food market through economic and social systems shocks, food system disruptions, and gaps in essential health and nutrition services coverage. In low- and middle-income countries, food systems must adapt and strengthen food and nutrition security in the wake of COVID-19.
To know the latest trends and insights prevalent in this market, click the link below:
Browse 50 market data tables* and 40 figures* on "Global Diabetic Food Market” - Forecast to 2030.
Key Trends and Analysis of the Global Diabetic Food Market:
- Low-calorie food and beverage is a popular concept in market which is projected to accelerate the market growth of diabetic food. Rising obesity cases around the globe are also creating demand for low-calorie food and beverage which is further expected to foster the market growth of diabetic food. Rapid urbanization coupled with the rising awareness regarding the health benefits of sugar-free products, energy-drinks, and aerated drinks is further anticipated to foster the market growth of diabetic food.
- Partnership and collaboration among major players is one of the current trends in market and this trend is expected to fuel the market growth of diabetic food. For instance, in September 2022, Nestle, a food and drink processing company, announced that it is exploring emerging technologies for the development of animal-free dairy protein-based products.
Key Takeaways of the Global Diabetic Food Market:
- On the basis of application, dietary beverages dominated the global diabetic food market in 2021 with around 29% of market share in terms of revenue, followed by dairy products and ice cream and jellies respectively.
- On the basis of Regional Analysis, The Diabetic Food Market is classified into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the world. North America is the dominant region for diabetic food market and held the largest market share. North America is the top consumer of diabetic food, owing to increased health concerns caused by high blood glucose levels and an aging population, particularly in the U.S. Obesity is another factor driving up demand for diabetic foods in the U.S., which is expected to propel the market forward.
- New product launches, merger & acquisitions, strategic partnership expansion, and research & development activities for the Diabetic food are key strategies adopted by players in the global diabetic food market