India Advanced Wound Care Management Market, By Product Type (Wound Dressing, Wound Therapy Devices, Active Wound Care), By Wound Type (Surgical Wounds, Ulcers, Traumatic Wounds, Burns, and others), By End user (Hospitals, clinics, Ambulatory surgical centers, Home care settings, others) and By Region (North India, South India, West India, East India, Central India, and North East India) is estimated to be valued at US$ 263.0 million in 2023 and is expected to exhibit a CAGR of 5.1% during the forecast period (2023-2030), as highlighted in a new report published by Coherent Market Insights.
To bring patient-centered, high-quality care to more communities, the various market players are engaged in the adoption of growth strategies, which is expected to offer significant growth opportunities for players in India advanced wound care management market. For instance, on June 13, 2023, Ministry of science and technology, India published an article that states that the research Alicorn CholeDerm wound dressing, technology was transferred to Alicorn Medical, a start-up biopharmaceutical company in the technology incubation facility of the institute namely TIMed. The recent growth of technology is scaffold has the ability to mitigate fibrotic scarring in rats suffering an experimental myocardial infarction.
India Advanced Wound Care Management Market – Impact of Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic
Since the outbreak of the COVID-19 epidemic in December 2019, the disease has spread to more than 100 countries worldwide and has been declared a public health emergency by the World Health Organization. The emergence of the coronavirus (COVID-19) had claimed more than 27 million lives worldwide, according to a report by the World Health Organization. The COVID pandemic has changed the homeostasis of the medical world and is affecting millions of people worldwide. The global crisis has consequences for the world economy in addition to health.
Hospitals and acute care facilities are currently experiencing patient scarcity due to the COVID-19 epidemic. Any procedure or service that is determined to be "non-essential" is consequently stopped. Wound care has already been designated as 'non-essential' in many hospitals.
A COVID-19 infection puts patients with diabetes, hypertension, venous insufficiency, and peripheral artery disease at significant risk of developing additional infections, sepsis, amputations, and possibly death. Additionally, non-healing wounds that go untreated and unmanaged because wound care solutions are not readily available can result in health problems like infection, sepsis, the need for limb amputation, and even death.
India Advanced Wound Care Management Market: Key Developments
On June 13, 2023, Ministry of science and technology, India published an article that states that the Indian Drug Controller approved the first indigenous developed animal-derived tissue engineering scaffold for healing skin wounds with minimum scarring. The application of membrane forms of the scaffold for treating cardiac injury was cumbersome. So further development was developing injectable gel formulations of the scaffold that permits transvenous on-site delivery of the scaffold and for surface modification of polymeric medical devices.
On October 10, 2022, Healthium Medtech, a healthcare manufacturer in Bengaluru, launched a new wound dressing portfolio called Theruptor Novo for the treatment of persistent wounds such as leg and diabetic foot ulcers. With the introduction of Theruptor Novo, Healthium expands the range of proprietary solutions it already offers in the market for advanced wound dressings.
Browse 33 Market Data Tables and 44 figures spread through 160 pages and in-depth TOC on “India Advanced Wound Care Management Market”- Forecast to 2030 India Advanced Wound Care Management Market, By Product Type (Wound Dressing, Wound Therapy Devices, Active Wound Care), By Wound Type (Surgical Wounds, Ulcers, Traumatic Wounds, Burns and others), By End user (Hospitals, clinics, Ambulatory surgical centers, Home care settings, others) and By Region (North India, South India, West India, East India, Central India, and North East India)
To know the latest trends and insights prevalent in this market, click the link below:
Key Takeaways of the India Advanced Wound Care Management Market:
- It explores potential revenue opportunities in various segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrices for these markets.
- This study also provides key insights into market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new drug launches or approvals, market trends, regional outlook, and competitive strategies adopted by key players.
- It profiles key players in India advanced wound care management market based on the following parameters: company overview, financial performance, drug portfolio, market presence, distribution strategies, key developments, strategies, and future plans.
- The main companies involved in this study include Smith and Nephew Plc, Coloplast A/S, Johnson and Johnson, 3M, Convatec Group Plc, Cologenesis Healthcare Pvt Ltd, Mil laboratories Pvt Ltd, Essity AB, Eucare Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
- This report empowers marketers and business executives to make informed decisions about future drug launches, drug class advancements, market expansion, and marketing tactics.
- The India advanced wound care management market report serves various stakeholders in the industry, including investors, suppliers, pharmaceutical manufacturers, distributors, new entrants, and financial analysts.
- Various strategy matrices used in analyzing India advanced wound care management market would facilitate stakeholders' decision-making.