The buy now pay later platforms have become very popular in the recent 2-3 years. Various e-commerce companies and retail stores are partnering with BNPL platforms. Due to these partnerships, customers can now select buy now pay later platforms as their payment options. The main attracting feature of the buy now pay later platforms is that they do not charge interest to users for a defined period of time. The online account creation on BNPL platforms is very easy and users get instantaneous access to funds.
The Buy Now Pay Later Platforms Market is estimated to account for US$ 59,110.8 Mn in terms of value by the end of 2030.
The global buy now pay later platforms market is expected to grow significantly during the forecast period, owing to the entry of various banks in the buy now pay later platforms market. For instance, in June 2018, Commonwealth Bank, National Australia Bank, and Westpac Banking Corp together launched Beem App. The Beem App allows users to pay, receive, and split the bills. Beem will directly compete with the Overlay App. The Overlay App is a BNPL service provider, which is owned by the Australia and New Zealand Banking Group, Commonwealth Bank, National Australia Bank, and Westpac. Moreover Zip, a BNPL service provider, announced in July 2019 that it will be raising US$ 400 Million through sales of asset backed securities. This amount will help Zip to expand its business. Owing to the above mentioned factors, BNPL platforms market is expected to show a significant growth during the forecast period.
Key features of the study:
- This report provides in-depth analysis of the global buy now pay later platforms market size (US$ Million) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR %) for the forecast period (2022– 2030), considering 2021 as the base year
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunities across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrices for this market
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approvals, regional outlook, and competitive strategies adopted by the leading market players
- It profiles leading players in the global buy now pay later platforms market based on the following parameters – company overview, financial performance, product portfolio, geographical presence, market capital, key developments, strategies, and future plans
- Companies covered as part of this study include Afterpay, Zippay, VISA, Sezzle, Affirm, Paypal, Splitit, Latitude Financial Services, Klarna, Humm, and Openpay
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and management authorities of companies to make informed decisions regarding future product launches, product upgrades, market expansion, and marketing tactics
- The global buy now pay later platforms market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, managed service providers, third-party service providers, distributors, new entrants, and value-added resellers
- Stakeholders would have ease in decision-making through various strategy matrices used in analyzing the global buy now pay later platforms market.
- Global Buy Now Pay Later Platforms Market, By End-use Industry:
- Fashion & Garment Industry
- Consumer Electronics
- Cosmetic Industry
- Global Buy Now Pay Later Platforms Market, By Enterprise Size:
- Global Buy Now Pay Later Platforms Market, By Region:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
- Company Profiles
- Company Overview
- Product Portfolio
- Financial Performance
- Key Strategies
- Recent Developments
- Latitude Financial Services
“*” marked represents similar segmentation in other categories in the respective section.