A Disinfectant Robot is a mobile robot that uses UV-C rays to eliminate germs. It can disinfect surfaces up to 360 degrees and can navigate confined spaces without human intervention. This robot can also be controlled through a smartphone application or autonomous software. It can help schools, corporations, medical facilities, and other organizations eliminate viruses that cause illnesses. The market for Disinfectant Robots is witnessing strong growth and this can be attributed to increased awareness regarding the impact of healthcare-associated infections and increasing demand for effective hospital cleanliness.
The rapidly growing healthcare industry is expected to further drive the global disinfectant robot market growth. Moreover, continuous advances in medical treatments will encourage the deployment of these robots. Moreover, increasing awareness about these machines will further boost the market. Furthermore, the recent outbreak of COVID-19 in the US and worldwide has fueled the demand for disinfection robots.
However, factors such as bargaining power of suppliers and consumers, threat of substitute products, high initial and maintenance cost are expected to hinder growth of the global disinfectant robot market over the forecast period.
Key features of the study:
- This report provides in-depth analysis of the global disinfectant robot market, and provides market size (US$ Million) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR%) for the forecast period (2022–2028), considering 2021 as the base year
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunities across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrices for this market
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approval, market trends, regional outlook, and competitive strategies adopted by key players
- It profiles key players in the global disinfectant robot market based on the following parameters – company highlights, products portfolio, key highlights, financial performance, and strategies
- Key companies covered as a part of this study include Time Medical Holding Robotics, Blue Ocean Robotics, Ateago Technology Co., Ltd, Xenex Disinfection Services LLC, Solustar, Finsen Technologies (Thor UV-C), Fetch Robotics, Inc., Skytron LLC, MTR Corporation (Joint venture), Tru-d Smartuvc, Decon-X International, Akara Robotics Ltd., Bridgeport Magnetics, Mediland Enterprise Corporation, Bioquell PLC (Ecolab Inc), Tmirob Technology, and OTSAW Digital Pte Ltd.
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and the management authorities of the companies to make informed decisions regarding their future product launches, type up-gradation, market expansion, and marketing tactics
- The global disinfectant robot market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, product manufacturers, distributors, new entrants, and financial analysts
- Stakeholders would have ease in decision-making through various strategy matrices used in analyzing the global disinfectant robot market
- Global Disinfectant Robot Market, By Product Type:
- Global Disinfectant Robot Market, By Geography:
- North America
- Rest of the World
- Company Profiles:
- Blue Ocean Robotics
- Xenex Disinfection Services LLC
- Finsen Technologies (Thor UV-C)
- Skytron LLC
- Tru-d Smartuvc
- Akara Robotics Ltd.
- Mediland Enterprise Corporation
- Tmirob Technology
- OTSAW Digital Pte Ltd.
- Bioquell PLC (Ecolab Inc)
- Bridgeport Magnetics
- Decon-X International
- MTR Corporation (Joint venture)
- Fetch Robotics, Inc.
- Ateago Technology Co., Ltd
- Time Medical Holding Robotics