Golf equipment is an essential part of the game, and the first thing that any golfer will need is a golf club. In addition to a golf club, a golfer will need other equipment to improve their game. There are several types of golf clubs, and each one has a different purpose. For example, a wood will be more difficult to hit than an iron, but it is still important to have a good set of golf clubs. The most common type of wood is a 3-wood, which has 15 to 17 degrees of loft. Other common types of woods include a 4-wood, a 5-wood, a wedge, and a 7-wood.
Increasing number of golf courses around the globe is primarily fueling growth of the golf equipment market. According to the Coherent Market Insights analysis, in 2019, it was reported that more than 200 golf courses were under construction, and about 350 golf courses were in the initial stages of planning. The growing number of golf courses and golf facilities are projected to augment the demand for golf equipment during the forecast period. Moreover, growing popularity of golf tourism is another key factor augmenting market growth.
On the other hand, growing popularity of other outdoor sports activities is projected to restrict the market growth.
Key features of the study:
- This report provides in-depth analysis of the global golf equipment market, and provides market size (US$ Million) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR%) for the forecast period (2022–2028), considering 2021 as the base year
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunities across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrices for this market
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approval, market trends, regional outlook, and competitive strategies adopted by key players
- It profiles key players in the global golf equipment market based on the following parameters – company highlights, products portfolio, key highlights, financial performance, and strategies
- Key companies covered as a part of this study include Callaway Golf Company, Sumitomo Rubber Industries, Nike Inc., Acushnet Holdings, Mizuno Corporation, Taylormade Golf Company Inc., Adidas Group, Bridgestone Corporation, Puma SE, PING, and Anta Sports Products Limited (Amer Sports)
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and the management authorities of the companies to make informed decisions regarding their future product launches, type up-gradation, market expansion, and marketing tactics
- The global golf equipment market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, product manufacturers, distributors, new entrants, and financial analysts
- Stakeholders would have ease in decision-making through various strategy matrices used in analyzing the global golf equipment market
- Global Golf Equipment Market, By Product Type:
- Golf Clubs
- Golf Balls
- Golf Bags and Accessories
- Global Golf Equipment Market, By Distribution Channel:
- Offline Stores
- Online Stores
- Global Golf Equipment Market, By Geography:
- North America
- South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Company Profiles:
- Callaway Golf Company
- Sumitomo Rubber Industries
- Nike Inc.
- Acushnet Holdings
- Mizuno Corporation
- Taylormade Golf Company Inc.
- Adidas Group
- Bridgestone Corporation
- Puma SE
- Anta Sports Products Limited (Amer Sports)