The maritime industry faces numerous threats beyond the natural perils of the sea. These include criminals and illegal immigration. It is essential to be vigilant and implement a proper maritime security strategy. With advances in technology, it is possible to identify weak spots and minimize vulnerabilities.
Maritime security solutions protect shipping and transport enterprises from a range of maritime threats, such as piracy, illegal seaborne immigration, and transnational crimes. These solutions also strengthen traditional relations between countries by protecting their trading relationships with other nations.
Due to the increasing number of attacks on port facilities, port authorities are investing in maritime security solutions in order to protect their facilities, and this is expected to fuel growth of the global maritime security market over the forecast period.
However, factors such as increasing criminal activities, and lack of uniform standards for implementing security solutions in maritime industry are likely to impede growth of the global maritime security market during the forecast period.
Key features of the study:
- This report provides in-depth analysis of the global maritime security market, and provides market size (US$ Million) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR%) for the forecast period (2022–2030), considering 2021 as the base year
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunities across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrices for this market
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approval, market trends, regional outlook, and competitive strategies adopted by key players
- It profiles key players in the global maritime security market based on the following parameters – company highlights, products portfolio, key highlights, financial performance, and strategies
- Key companies covered as a part of this study include Leidos Holdings Inc., SAAB AB, Nuctech Company Limited, Thales Group, OSI Systems Inc., Leonardo SpA, Smiths Group PLC, Elbit Systems Ltd., Kongsberg Gruppen ASA, Airbus SE, Westminster Group PLC, BAE Systems PLC, and Terma AS.
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and the management authorities of the companies to make informed decisions regarding their future product launches, type up-gradation, market expansion, and marketing tactics
- The global maritime security market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, product manufacturers, distributors, new entrants, and financial analysts
- Stakeholders would have ease in decision-making through various strategy matrices used in analyzing the global maritime security market
- Global Maritime Security Market, By Technology:
- Screening and Scanning
- Surveillance and Tracking Detectors
- Other Technologies
- Global Maritime Security Market, By Type:
- Port and Critical Infrastructure Security
- Vessel Security
- Coastal Surveillance
- Global Maritime Security Market, By Geography
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Company Profiles:
- SAAB AB
- Thales Group
- Leonardo SpA
- Elbit Systems Ltd
- Airbus SE
- BAE Systems PLC
- Terma AS
- Westminster Group PLC
- Kongsberg Gruppen ASA
- Smiths Group PLC
- OSI Systems Inc.
- Nuctech Company Limited
- Leidos Holdings Inc.