The increasing complexity of data center ecosystems is leading to high demand for data center infrastructure management (DCIM) tools. This is especially in more technologically emerging European countries such as Poland. DCIM tools allow data center managers to optimize data center infrastructure and operations with increasing visibilities, by understanding usage patterns of resources, and optimizing the use of power and cooling.
Increasing investment in information technology by multiple organizations to meet rising demand for data center & services is a major factor propelling the market growth. Companies, especially in Poland, primarily focus on investment, in order to implement new technologies which will improve the performance of the data colocation center. For instance, in November 2018, Equinix, Inc., which is a global interconnection and data center company, invested around US$ 45 million in Warsaw, to design advanced, customer-inspired, software-defined networking products and develop virtual IT infrastructure capabilities for accelerating digital businesses in the country.
Key features of the study:
- This report provides in-depth analysis of the Poland Data Center Colocation market size (US$ Million) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR %) for the forecast period (2021– 2028), considering 2020 as the base year
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunities across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrices for this market
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approvals, regional outlook, and competitive strategies adopted by the leading market players
- It profiles leading players in the Poland Data Center Colocation market based on the following parameters – company overview, financial performance, product portfolio, geographical presence, market capital, key developments, strategies, and future plans
- Companies covered as a part of this study include ATM S.A. (ATMAN), Equinix, Inc., Aruba S.p.A., Beyond.pl, EdgeConneX Inc., Virtua Operator, Exea Data Center, Comarch SA, OVH, T-Mobile Polska, SNP Poland Sp. z o.o.
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and management authorities of companies to make informed decisions regarding future product launches, product upgrades, market expansion, and marketing tactics
- The Poland Data Center Colocation market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, managed service providers, third-party service providers, distributors, new entrants, and value-added resellers
- Stakeholders would have ease in decision-making through various strategy matrices used in analyzing the Poland Data Center Colocation market
- Poland Data Center Colocation Market, By Type:
- Retail Colocation
- Wholesale Colocation
- Hybrid Cloud Based Colocation
- Poland Data Center Colocation, By Tier Standards Size:
- Poland Data Center Colocation , By Services:
- Disaster Recovery
- Managed Services
- Infrastructure Management
- Consulting Services
- Security Services
- Poland Data Center Colocation Market, By Organization Size:
- Small & Medium Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
- Poland Data Center Colocation, By Industry:
- IT & Telecom
- Media & Entertainment
- Company Profiles
- ATM S.A. (ATMAN) *
- Company Overview
- Product Portfolio
- Financial Performance
- Key Strategies
- Recent Developments/ Updates
- Equinix, Inc.
- Aruba S.p.A.
- EdgeConneX Inc.
- Virtua Operator
- Exea Data Center
- Comarch SA
- T-Mobile Polska
- SNP Poland Sp. z o.o.
“*” marked represents similar segmentation in other categories in the respective section.